Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Ravens Update Thread

Featured Replies

Holy Crap!!!!! Thank you AJ and thank you Ravens defense for being idiots!!!!

  • Replies 250
  • Views 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go for 2!!! Dalton can't get lucky twice....go for 2 and try and end the game

  • Author

I don't know if I don't go for the win there.

The weak armed Andy Dalton adds another 20 yard+ completion to his stats. 3rd in the NFL in that stat. :lol2:

Not sure what #32 for Baltimore was thinking...

That was actually a designed play by Gruden..

  • Author
The weak armed Andy Dalton adds another 20+ completion to his stats. 3rd in the NFL in that stat. :lol2:

 

Seriously!! You defending him? He has sucked today.

The weak armed Andy Dalton adds another 20 yard+ completion to his stats. 3rd in the NFL in that stat. :lol2:

:laugh:

I don't know if I don't go for the win there.

I would of. Dalton can't do anything today so why not try and end it there. They are llucky enough to be in this position, may as well and try to steal a W right there and end it. I would of.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.