Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Ravens Update Thread

Featured Replies

Guess I was giving him too much credit.

 

What a freaking horrible pass

 

HB ... he can do nothing right in your eyes. I like that pass.

  • Replies 250
  • Views 21.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hard to win a football game when you can only muster only 3 points going into the 4th quarter against a "down" Ravens team. Do me this favor to the folks who think our offense walks on water and thinks this is a AFC championship team ( or Super Bowl team ).

 

I'll be more realistic and say, how are the Bengals going to win a playoff game? Please provide an offensive game plan as to how we are going to secure the division and gain ground from last season and win "one" playoff game. Our offensive line looks like romper room, and again this is a down year for the Ravens! Please you altruistic bgp Bengal fanatics, guide me to be more optimistic about our teams journey! :thumb:

I don't get that play call at all.

That was your boy tossing it up like that

IF it wasn't for Bernard this team would have zero offense.

You should of said turnovers returned for a TD because this offense isn't capable of scoring TD's.

 

We may score.....odds of a TD this drive? I say 35%

 

So which is it?

 

 

Oh touchdown Bengals.

I think Bernard heard me :dancingpa

So which is it?

 

 

Oh touchdown Bengals.

It was the 35% thank you Gio.

It was a long drive after the turnover but turnovers always make a difference. That has really been Dalton's biggest shortfall in these last two games - the interceptions. A couple of the INT's I put on the Bengals average receivers not making plays but Dalton has made some bad throws for sure.

Now the Bengals need a Turnover on this series with great field position.

That was your boy tossing it up like that

 

Who exactly is my boy?

HB ... he can do nothing right in your eyes. I like that pass.

 

I didn't hate the pass either, bad play call.

Who exactly is my boy?

Dalton

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.