Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Ravens Update Thread

Featured Replies

HB ... he can do nothing right in your eyes. I like that pass.

Another underthrown pass into double coverage is a good pass? If it was a good pass it would of been caught.

  • Replies 250
  • Views 21.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I didn't hate the pass either, bad play call.

Not a bad play call, a bad decision on Dalton for making the throw he made on the play. I'm pretty sure that wasn't the only wr on that play.

Huge penalty. He wasn't even out of bounds yet.

That's terrible. I have said it several times this year ... the NFL is getting to be unwatchable.

Can't get away with it EVERY time, 55!!

 

He wasnt out of bounds. Harbaugh owns his sideline. Marvin could learn something.

There we go ... only way the Bengals had a chance was turnovers and the Ravens have obliged. Now the Bengals need to score off a short field like the Ravens did in the first quarter.

If I have to listen to Dan Deerdump do another game I think I might be sick. Is he be paid by Baltimore?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.