November 10, 201312 yr They've been out to get Burficit all season. Now lets capatilize on the turnover. Dalton do whqat you couldn't do last week and lead us to a come from behind 4th qtr win!
November 10, 201312 yr If I have to listen to Dan Deerdump do another game I think I might be sick. Is he be paid by Baltimore? Anyone who is too young to remember, he was on MNF and was horrible
November 10, 201312 yr DALTON SUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Try and defend him this time!!!! HE is HORRIBLE
November 10, 201312 yr Author Crunch time for Dalton. Lets see how he handles it And we have the answer...
November 10, 201312 yr I have not seen more dying quails from a pro quarterback than I have seen today from Dalton
November 10, 201312 yr DALTON SUX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Try and defend him this time!!!! HE is HORRIBLE No defense of that. Terrible throw.
November 10, 201312 yr I think the problem with Dalton is, he has little girly hands and can't grip the ball so every throw over 10 yards slips out of his hands and goes sailing.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.