Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals/Ravens Update Thread

Featured Replies

This has been fun to watch.

  • Replies 250
  • Views 21.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would you have taken the ball? I think with this wind I may have let the Ravens receive.

I was gonna say, who the heck is 81 lol

That was the worst 2 minute drill in football history

In would of had to think about it. The D has played good enough to take your chances there on the first possesion.

Do you know what this smiley means ... :lol2:?

Yes, I was laughing at your post...I knew what you meant and I loved it. I was with you on that.

It was giving you props.

Me too, who the heck is Alex Smith, good quick release on the pass to Green. Better get rid of it quick when your line still at the strip joint from last night.

 

Lucky Webb didn't pick that off!

Wow, that was almost int'd too. They are reading his eyes big time and jumping routes

Hit Gio with a screen in the flat

bad play call there.

Should of threw a quick screen in the flat to gio, get him outside. Run up the middle is not smart.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.