October 24, 201312 yr "He's got big balls, she's got big balls, but I've got the biggest balls of them all"
October 24, 201312 yr Found in an alley just off of Bourbon St. 6 a.m. this morning :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
October 25, 201312 yr I think Jumper Dad is on the right track, but this is the right caption: See below.
October 25, 201312 yr Expand your horizons, brother. Don't limit your opportunities to experience some of life's great creations. The sauce was outstanding. Sausage had a nice taste. Shrimp was nice. I could have gone for another slice.
October 25, 201312 yr That is what every teen boy tells their girlfriend what will happen if they don't put out.
October 25, 201312 yr Expand your horizons, brother. Don't limit your opportunities to experience some of life's great creations. The sauce was outstanding. Sausage had a nice taste. Shrimp was nice. I could have gone for another slice. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
October 25, 201312 yr Expand your horizons, brother. Don't limit your opportunities to experience some of life's great creations. The sauce was outstanding. Sausage had a nice taste. Shrimp was nice. I could have gone for another slice. I apologize for not getting this earlier. :lol2:
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.