Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Teacher to student texts... Wow!

Featured Replies

Someone must be a George Michael fan

 

  • Replies 78
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think that's it at all, remember his license is currently suspended so Eric has to hand off to one of his soldiers.

 

.....good point. Still, there's no way I can see ANYONE not seeing straight through Murray's "father figure" story.

  • Author

To expand, when I made the comment about any jury he may face, I meant either a civil jury and/or any kind of "jury" that may be charged with looking at this incident if he attempts to get his job back.

  • Author

I went and read the article and this stood out to me:

 

Murray also said he wants to teach again. He reflected that the texting incident will help him communicate with students in different ways in the future.

I went and read the article and this stood out to me:

 

Murray also said he wants to teach again. He reflected that the texting incident will help him communicate with students in different ways in the future.

He has got to be kidding!
I assume you'd know....Is sending the texts that he sent, a crime? Clearly he was way out of line and deserved to lose his job, I'm just wondering if a crime was committed.

 

Apparently not. I don't know what the statutes say regarding it, like how far the conversations have to go.

Looking like he didn't solicit sex from her, just spoke completely inappropriately to her, so there was no crime. He can never teach again.

The disturbing thing is that this teacher probably thinks that there is nothing wrong with what he did.

If somebody ever did this to a kid in my family. The person would never make it to court.

If somebody ever did this to a kid in my family. The person would never make it to court.

 

Well, yeah, because he wouldn't be going to court. He's a creep and a loser, but he didn't break any laws.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.