Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Highlands 77 Harrison County 0

Featured Replies

Final. Nail-biter.

  • Replies 39
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Everyone played as expected but I would like to see Beau Hoge's numbers in the 2nd half at QB. A statement was made tonight who Dale's starting QB is in 2014. It was impressive!!!! Can someone come up with some approx numbers. Getting ready to hold onto your hat....

Interception that lead to the 2nd TD, and an end zone catch in the 2nd qtr.

IMG_20131004_191030.jpg

IMG_20131004_194929.jpg

A before people start saying yeah he was doing that against Harrison Co. this is a kid that hasn't really taken too any Varsity snaps at QB...None this year until tonight! I was very impressed with Beau's efficiency and field vision tonight.

Hoge was very impressive; he throws a nice tight spiral and has good field vision. Very impressive at the QB spot.

As was mentioned in the update thread, it was embarrassing being a Bird fan and watching the timeouts at the end of the half. You can justify it any way you want - it was uncalled for. Need more reps for your offense? Leave them in for a series in the third quarter. To me, calling the timeouts look like trying to score before the half, not getting reps.

 

This is coming from someone who thinks the world of Dale. I see him on a somewhat regular basis and he is truly a great guy. If I get the chance, I may just ask him about this.

How bout that Harrison Co. QB? WOW, what a player. He's very impressive throwing tonight. It was a shame his receiving corp is suspect. That kid was fun to watch.

Hoge looked sharp tonight. Unbelievable performance with a canon for an arm. Now I don't think the Birds would miss a beat if, heaven forbid, Houli goes down with an injury. Hoge is fast, elusive, has a rocket for an arm, and throws extremely accurate passes. Oh, and one more thing, how bout that hit on #1 for Harrison Co. down at the goal line.......OUCH

Everyone played as expected but I would like to see Beau Hoge's numbers in the 2nd half at QB. A statement was made tonight who Dale's starting QB is in 2014. It was impressive!!!! Can someone come up with some approx numbers. Getting ready to hold onto your hat....
I agree. Beau introduced himself to the football world tonight!

 

Btw, I just got a report in from the U.S. Geological Service. The rotation of the earth was momentarily disturbed tonight when Griffin Urlage put a 4th down mega-hit on a Harrison County receiver near the south end zone.

Hoge looked sharp tonight. Unbelievable performance with a canon for an arm. Now I don't think the Birds would miss a beat if' date=' heaven forbid, Houli goes down with an injury. Hoge is fast, elusive, has a rocket for an arm, and throws extremely accurate passes. Oh, and one more thing, how bout that hit on #1 for Harrison Co. down at the goal line.......OUCH[/quote']

 

Who hit him?

During the SK/CC game the PA announcer said Harrison County was winning it was pretty funny everybody was shocked nice win for Highlands.

I agree. Beau introduced himself to the football world tonight!

 

Btw, I just got a report in from the U.S. Geological Service. The rotation of the earth was momentarily disturbed tonight when Griffin Urlage put a 4th down mega-hit on a Harrison County receiver near the south end zone.

 

Who hit him?
If we're talking about the same play, I'm pretty sure it was Urlage.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.