Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Everyone Is Rooting For Covington Catholic This Week, Right?

Featured Replies

In the great tradition of BGP we need to all back CCH this week as they play some team called "B.Y.E." Not sure exactly where they're ffrom but I DO know they're not from the great state of Kentucky unless they're form near Paducah or something.

 

Maybe they're out in Utah near BYU. Who knows.

 

Annnnny who.... we need to all back the KY team because, hey , that's what we do 'round hyere.

 

Go Kentucky team playing some non-Kentucky team!

  • Replies 43
  • Views 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heard the the B.Y.E. fans are pretty intense. Colonel Crazies will really have to step it and bring their A game.

No. Not rooting for the Colonels.

I'm also not rooting against them.

 

I never root against any team and ONLY root for teams I'm associated with.

 

Just sayin!

  • Author
No. Not rooting for the Colonels.

I'm also not rooting against them.

 

I never root against any team and ONLY root for teams I'm associated with.

 

Just sayin!

 

My man!

No. Not rooting for the Colonels.

I'm also not rooting against them.

 

I never root against any team and ONLY root for teams I'm associated with.

 

Just sayin!

 

Careful, that observation resulted in me being called bad names yesterday. Apparently you and I missed the all for one and one for all Kentucky memo.

I've heard of the this BYE team.....I'd be worried if I were playing them, from what I hear they have a bad habit of not even showing up to play the games they are scheduled to play. The crazy thing is if you look, they schedule way too many games. The get scheduled to play a couple of teams nearly every week in almost every state.

How many kids go both ways for the "Bye" team? And how many D1 players do they have? I can't remember what classification they are in either....????

Where's this game being played? Ray's rock would definitely give the Colonels some home field advantage.....IMO!

BYE will by 20 points! :D

It is my understanding the Bye plays all the teams in the GCL South....hence, they are the greatest thing since sliced bread.

Careful, that observation resulted in me being called bad names yesterday. Apparently you and I missed the all for one and one for all Kentucky memo.

If I watch a game between two teams I am not a fan of I will normally pick one or the other to root for, just makes it more interesting to me. So in the case of a KY team playing a non KY team I will typically root for the KY team. However the outcome really doesn't matter to me and I have never understood the claim that it's good for KY football for the KY team to win. How does a KY school beating a non KY school have any affect on my team? Trinity loosing to Ensworth affected Henderson zero. So why should I really care?

If I watch a game between two teams I am not a fan of I will normally pick one or the other to root for, just makes it more interesting to me. So in the case of a KY team playing a non KY team I will typically root for the KY team. However the outcome really doesn't matter to me and I have never understood the claim that it's good for KY football for the KY team to win. How does a KY school beating a non KY school have any affect on my team? Trinity loosing to Ensworth affected Henderson zero. So why should I really care?

 

If your like my wife you will pick a team based on uniforms.

 

Agreed. Henderson Co is not affected at all. In HS sports playing out of state teams means nothing since you are going for a state title.

Dueling Cov. Cath. "BYE" threads.

 

Take that in your ESPN U pipe and smoke it Bluebirds. :D

When Bye had a Bye, is that like an intersquad scrimmage?

 

I heard that game was scheduled for week 0.

Covington Catholic should win against Brigham Young Elementary.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.