Anyone own a Keurig

Dlbdonn

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had a Kuerig single cup coffee maker but I got rid of it for a regular pot size coffee maker. I liked the kuerig and the ease of getting a cup of coffee whenever you wanted but the issue I had with it is when I get a cup, I like big coffee mugs. When I would make a big cup with the single serve kuerig it would be too watered down.

Everything else about it is nice though. I just prefer bigger cups of coffee. I only drink it when I'm at home though because I like my vanilla carmel creamer and works coffee is too weak or too strong, guess I am just used to how the wifemakes it at home.

We have 2 of them. One at home and one in my wife's office at work.

They have excellent customer service as well. We had one for over a year and it started messing up. We called Keurig and they checked it out and seen that our warranty expired a few mints before but said they'd replace and upgrade out coffee maker for free and we could keep the other one but we had to send back the cup part that u put the K-cup in.

Was a great deal.

• 2 months later...

I was at Kroger looking at the kcup selection and this little old lady came up to me. She said she was looking for coffee bag singles. You know the ones that are like tea bags?

Then she said, "Those kcups don't do a thing when I drop them in my coffee mug with hot water." :lol2:

I tried so hard not to laugh out loud because I could not get past the visual in my head of her trying to get her coffee that way.

(But I did find her little coffee singles on the shelf.)

Love mine! Have had it for about 3 years. No mess, easy to make.

Also great for "stop in" guests, so easy and quick to offer up a cuppa joe.

That's great to know since I deliver on your street everyday. I'll be stopping by for our "BGP chats" more frequently since it's getting colder. :up:

I was at Kroger looking at the kcup selection and this little old lady came up to me. She said she was looking for coffee bag singles. You know the ones that are like tea bags?

Then she said, "Those kcups don't do a thing when I drop them in my coffee mug with hot water." :lol2:

I tried so hard not to laugh out loud because I could not get past the visual in my head of her trying to get her coffee that way.

(But I did find her little coffee singles on the shelf.)

This is too funny. Hopefully you let her in on the reason why. :lol2: