Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The New Big 3?

Featured Replies

Back in the day the Big 3 was T, X, and Male... but Bobby took off and then there were two. However, Scott County continues to improve so I ask is the new Big 3 T, X, and Scott County?

 

Or, is Scott County not ready for prime time?

 

Or, is there the Big One, T, and then all the rest?

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Back in the day the Big 3 was T, X, and Male... but Bobby took off and then there were two. However, Scott County continues to improve so I ask is the new Big 3 T, X, and Scott County?

 

Or, is Scott County not ready for prime time?

 

Or, is there the Big One, T, and then all the rest?

 

I think SK will beat Scott County this year!

  • Author
I think SK will beat Scott County this year!

 

We know that's what you think.

I think just like most years, It's the big 1.

  • Author
I think just like most years, It's the big 1.

 

It is hard to argue that point but if you had to say yes or no on a new Big 3 would Scott County be the third team?

It is hard to argue that point but if you had to say yes or no on a new Big 3 would Scott County be the third team?

 

Are you talking just 6a?

  • Author
Are you talking just 6a?

 

We know what you are thinking... Kinda like we all know what uk is thinking.

I believe right now it is just the Big 1...but for the sake the thread from a Louisville prospective I believe that Central has taken the spot of Male in the Big 3.

We know what you are thinking... Kinda like we all know what uk is thinking.

 

I think 80% of the people on here think the same way as I do...:banana: Start a thread with a poll and let's see..

I think McKee is very careful who he schedules.

I think Male is back and the new big 3 is the old big 3 T,X and Male.

I think Male is back and the new big 3 is the old big 3 T,X and Male.

 

So Male would beat BG and Highlands? Not!!!!!

Back in the day the Big 3 was T, X, and Male... but Bobby took off and then there were two. However, Scott County continues to improve so I ask is the new Big 3 T, X, and Scott County?

 

Or, is Scott County not ready for prime time?

 

Or, is there the Big One, T, and then all the rest?

 

I'd like to read your argument as to why Scott County should be included in the Big Three of 6A.

I think McKee is very careful who he schedules.

 

Why?

 

PRP is a strong team.

 

At this stage McKee wants one thing - a state championship. Soft scheduling is not the recipe for that.

I'd like to read your argument as to why Scott County should be included in the Big Three of 6A.

 

Or your argument as to why Scott County should not be included in the Big Three of 6A.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.