Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coaches Brawl After The Game

Featured Replies

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I hit my google key and found out the guy with the puffy face was the DC of the winning team and he got jacked up by the other team's head coach. Head coach has been suspended pending an investigation.

 

Not sure why the DC of the winning team came marching over at the head coach.

 

Schools will be in Montgomery this week to meet with the Alabama state boys.

That dude got lit up!

I hit my google key and found out the guy with the puffy face was the DC of the winning team and he got jacked up by the other team's head coach. Head coach has been suspended pending an investigation.

 

Not sure why the DC of the winning team came marching over at the head coach.

 

Schools will be in Montgomery this week to meet with the Alabama state boys.

 

Head Coach (guy who threw the first punch) should definitely be fired as head coach by his school district and state should sanction him from coaching anyplace else in state. I would have to think long and hard about whether he should keep his teaching job - assuming he teaches, but I lean towards no.

 

Hard to tell what the defensive coordinators role in this was other than getting pummeled.

I'd love to know what sparked this.

 

I bet the DC will never charge a coach after a game again. :lol:

I'd love to know what sparked this.

 

I bet the DC will never charge a coach after a game again. :lol:

 

If he does he better be ready to duck.

  • Author
Head Coach (guy who threw the first punch) should definitely be fired as head coach by his school district and state should sanction him from coaching anyplace else in state. I would have to think long and hard about whether he should keep his teaching job - assuming he teaches, but I lean towards no.

 

Hard to tell what the defensive coordinators role in this was other than getting pummeled.

 

IMO the DC was the instigator. He wasn't coming over to say "good game."

 

Bad blood between these two schools. Apparently they agreed before the game to not have a post-game handshake.

IMO the DC was the instigator. He wasn't coming over to say "good game."

Bad blood between these two schools. Apparently they agreed before the game to not have a post-game handshake.

 

He probably was. But you know how that story goes. Words are one thing, throwing a punch and assaulting a man is another.

  • Author
He probably was. But you know how that story goes. Words are one thing, throwing a punch and assaulting a man is another.

 

No question. I'm not defending the puncher but...I get it.

IMO the DC was the instigator. He wasn't coming over to say "good game."

 

Bad blood between these two schools. Apparently they agreed before the game to not have a post-game handshake.

 

 

 

Hello - school administrators -- red flag alert.

 

Maybe these schools needed not to even schedule each other if that needed to be decided before the game started.

Hello - school administrators -- red flag alert.

 

Maybe these schools needed not to even schedule each other if that needed to be decided before the game started.

Highlands is always looking for a team to play.:jump: Just so it is clear, no way no how would I ever want a Highlands team to play that. As tuff as scheduling maybe , I would never want Highlands to ever schedule a team that would be out of control just to fill a game.
IMO the DC was the instigator. He wasn't coming over to say "good game."

 

Bad blood between these two schools. Apparently they agreed before the game to not have a post-game handshake.

 

 

Maybe he was coming over to say they should shake hands. :lol:

Yeah. I remember when I used to get riled up about high school football.......When I was in high school...

 

You win the Internet sir.

That ain't a fight, I wasted my time watching that. Both coaches should be fired for a pathetic fight.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.