Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michael Porter receives 2 year prison sentence

Featured Replies

Dude has to know better...he earned his sentence. 14 year old, met at church, long term relationship with girl and he's married. Gross.

How did he get out of this with only 2 years?

How did he get out of this with only 2 years?

And with the way laws are he will be out before that time.

And with the way laws are he will be out before that time.

 

That's what I was thinking. I wouldn't be shocked to see him do 6-8 months of time.

  • Author
How did he get out of this with only 2 years?

 

I don't know but has any teacher received even as much as two years in prison in KY for similar act?

  • Author

I noticed that he has grown a beard, is that as a disguise so no one will no him in prison?

There's just no defense for his actions. None. Then again, defense was always a completely foreign concept to Porter anyway.

This is still as low as it gets sex with an underage girl.

 

What, pray tell, caused you to dig up this thread from 8 months ago? Rifling through old threads of incarcerated Wildcats / SEC athletes?

I missed this one and it sickened me so much I had to respond to it.

 

Now tell us the real reason.

 

I don't know but has any teacher received even as much as two years in prison in KY for similar act?

 

Yes. Nelson County's former baseball coach. I believe he got 4 years.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.