Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A-Rod: Lifetime Ban?

Featured Replies

According to USA Today, MLB is preparing to ban A-Rod for life and suspend 8 others. Thoughts?

  • Replies 61
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anyone at all surprised? Yankees knew this was coming for weeks now, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they were part of the driving force behind getting it done.

ARod is worse than a soap opera

If I'm A-Rod, I take my fortune and buy my own private island somewhere...and which ever supermodel want to share my millions with me would be welcome to join me. No one would ever hear from me, I'd never tweet or post on FB...I would for all intents and purposes just vanish. Spend my days doing what ever I felt like.

If I'm A-Rod, I take my fortune and buy my own private island somewhere...and which ever supermodel want to share my millions with me would be welcome to join me. No one would ever hear from me, I'd never tweet or post on FB...I would for all intents and purposes just vanish. Spend my days doing what ever I felt like.

 

But wouldn't the ban for PEDs void his huge contract with the Yankees?

But wouldn't the ban for PEDs void his huge contract with the Yankees?

He's already made HUGE Coin, the rest of his contract is just icing on the incredibly huge cake!

He deserves to be banned for the rest of his career, basically forced to retire. I don't like a lifetime ban for one reason. Bonds, Sosa, McGuire and most other baseball players who have done steroids aren't banned for life. So why just ARod?

He deserves to be banned for the rest of his career, basically forced to retire. I don't like a lifetime ban for one reason. Bonds, Sosa, McGuire and most other baseball players who have done steroids aren't banned for life. So why just ARod?
Baseball didn't have a rule against it when they played.
Baseball didn't have a rule against it when they played.

 

Which is another reason he doesn't deserve a lifetime ban. Why ban someone for life when 15 years ago the thing they did to get that ban was legal?

Would baseball give him a lifetime ban if he was 25 years old? I don't think so because he would be a young stud that they could market, even with the negativity. We will never know but if he was younger, they wouldnt give him a lifetime ban, so I don't think they should now.

The next CBA should be interesting.

He's gonna make a deal with MLB. He wants as much of his Yankee contract that he can get.

Would baseball give him a lifetime ban if he was 25 years old? I don't think so because he would be a young stud that they could market, even with the negativity. We will never know but if he was younger, they wouldnt give him a lifetime ban, so I don't think they should now.

 

I don't think it's a big deal either way. He hasn't been a star in quite a while, a mountain being made out of a mole hill if you ask me.

He did it year ago, lied about it. Did it recently, lied again. Interfered with the investigation. Lifetime ban if I got a vote.

 

He has to get AT LEAST what Braun did. I wish Braun had gotten more punishment frankly.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.