Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top Varsity starting QB's in NKY

Featured Replies

As 7 on 7's have started, we've begun hearing reviews on how the QB's are looking. Based on what you know, who are the top 10 varsity starting QB's in NKY?

 

I have....

 

1. Barker- (Conner)

2. Kuntz (SK)

3. Moore (DH)

4. ??

  • Replies 61
  • Views 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As 7 on 7's have started, we've begun hearing reviews on how the QB's are looking. Based on what you know, who are the top 10 varsity starting QB's in NKY?

 

I have....

 

1. Barker- (Conner)

2. Kuntz (SK)

3. Moore (DH)

4. ??

 

Maybe a little biased, but Houliston from HHS is right there and I wouldn't be surprised if he's not number 2 by the end of the year. Very good...was just stuck behind an all stater last year! More of a passer, so the birds should be more flexible this year...which is really scary!

 

Also heard the Camp Co kid should be pretty solid!!

I'm interested in seeing Mac QB the Breds. It's going to be fun to watch. When he gets moving, he can really move.

After Barker at one and Kuntz at two I haven't really heard much. The Dixie boy has received some notice and the HHS fans are very excited about Houliston who is finally getting his chance. Will be interesting to see where all the QB's are at by mid season as there are so many new names to follow.

1. Barker - Conner

2. Houliston - Highlands

3. Kuntz - SK

4. Wagner - Cov. Cath.

5. Moore - Dixie

 

Disclaimer- I have not seen every starting QB in NKY play in person

There seems to be more than the usual turnover in QB's coming into this season. As I think about returning starters, the only ones coming to mind are Barker, Kuntz and Moore. Is Scott's QB a returning starter? Am I forgetting someone? That makes it tough to do a top 10. I'll post a top 5:

 

1. Barker

2. Kuntz

3. Moore

4. Houlistan

5. Fieger (he did start in the playoffs for Beechwood and did a very nice job)

 

New starting QB's I am most interested in seeing:

 

1. Houlistan

2. Franzen

3. Wagner

4. Boone County's QB in a new offense

5. Campbell County QB

There seems to be more than the usual turnover in QB's coming into this season. As I think about returning starters, the only ones coming to mind are Barker, Kuntz and Moore. Is Scott's QB a returning starter? Am I forgetting someone? That makes it tough to do a top 10. I'll post a top 5:

 

1. Barker

2. Kuntz

3. Moore

4. Houlistan

5. Fieger (he did start in the playoffs for Beechwood and did a very nice job)

 

New starting QB's I am most interested in seeing:

 

1. Houlistan

2. Franzen

3. Wagner

4. Boone County's QB in a new offense

5. Campbell County QB

 

Ben Osbourne is returning for the Eagles. It will be his 3rd year starting as QB.

1. Barker - Conner

2. Houliston - Highlands

3. Kuntz - SK

4. Wagner - Cov. Cath.

5. Moore - Dixie

 

 

 

Disclaimer- I have not seen every starting QB in NKY play in person

 

If Wagner is better than Drew Moore then CCH is in fine shape. I need to see Wags .

If Wagner is better than Drew Moore then CCH is in fine shape. I ed to see Wags .

 

Saw him twice last year and Wagner can play, but hey I think there is most likely someone in NKY whose name was not even mentioned that deserves a Top 5 rank...

For example, I have not seen the QB from Beechwood and I have heard he is very good. So who knows?

Big fan of Moore from what I witnessed last season. I love his ability to extend plays with his feet. He makes DH a threat to win the district title.

Avery Wood is the QB at Campbell County. You will hear great things about him this year.

1. Barker - Conner

2. Houliston - Highlands

3. Kuntz - SK

4. Wagner - Cov. Cath.

5. Moore - Dixie

 

Disclaimer- I have not seen every starting QB in NKY play in person

 

I have seen both Wagner and Moore. If Wagner is better than Moore, he has made big, big improvement. Honestly, from what I have seen of Wagner and Sam Dressman at QB, I take Dressman but it doesn't look like this being considered by CCH.

Kuntz took over the #1 spot proving he has better leg speed and getting the win.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.