Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nathan's Hot Dog Eating Contest

Featured Replies

Yes, but I think I would go slow and easy and enjoy it while I ate...would not RUSH it at all.

 

LaRosas Pepperoni is the Caddilac of all pizza.

Eating this many hotdogs in one short span cannot be healthy at all. I understand the science behind how they get all the dogs in their guts but the sodium and fat intake has to be extremely unsafe.

Eating this many hotdogs in one short span cannot be healthy at all. I understand the science behind how they get all the dogs in their guts but the sodium and fat intake has to be extremely unsafe.

It's just a matter of time until one of these contestants pitches over dead during one if these events. Cramming that many hotdogs into their system has to have all kind of weird effects on their blood pressure, heart rate, etc. Or choking. I can't watch it.

It's just a matter of time until one of these contestants pitches over dead during one if these events. Cramming that many hotdogs into their system has to have all kind of weird effects on their blood pressure, heart rate, etc. Or choking. I can't watch it.

 

Same here, I find these events to be pitiful and never watch or pay any time of attention to them.

Eating this many hotdogs in one short span cannot be healthy at all. I understand the science behind how they get all the dogs in their guts but the sodium and fat intake has to be extremely unsafe.

 

I think they said that over the two day event he'd probably consume over 100,000 calories.

Same here, I find these events to be pitiful and never watch or pay any time of attention to them.

 

Couldn't agree more....It's beyond stupid. We have this garbage, and we wonder why so many in our country are morbidly obese.

Couldn't agree more....It's beyond stupid. We have this garbage, and we wonder why so many in our country are morbidly obese.

 

These are all skinny guys though! :lol2:

I think they said that over the two day event he'd probably consume over 100,000 calories.
It's about 20,000 during the contest (1 day event)...don't think he can squeeze in another 80,000. :)
It's about 20,000 during the contest (1 day event)...don't think he can squeeze in another 80,000. :)

 

I thought 100,000 was way high. Im not sure what they were talking about.

I thought 100,000 was way high. Im not sure what they were talking about.

 

They did say it.

I was pretty bummed I missed this. It has been a 4th of July tradition for me the past few years, but I was down at GABP, hoping to work the game.

 

Glad Chesnutt kept the title in the USA again!

Eating this many hotdogs in one short span cannot be healthy at all. I understand the science behind how they get all the dogs in their guts but the sodium and fat intake has to be extremely unsafe.

 

After the event when one of these contestants says they have to use the restroom I bet the place clears out. :scared:

I thought 100,000 was way high. Im not sure what they were talking about.

 

Maybe they meant by all of the contestants put together.

I like watching the introductions.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.