July 4, 201313 yr If you know what burnt weed smells like it should be an easy answer. What's up with the tablet packet next to the first one?
July 4, 201313 yr Author If you know what burnt weed smells like it should be an easy answer. What's up with the tablet packet next to the first one? No clue on that either. His son wants them out of there too and he is going to help. The owner did have open heart surgery just 4 weeks ago, he is going to see if that could have been some of his dads meds.
July 4, 201313 yr From my understanding of the harder drugs, you don't want the flame to touch the drugs. I'm sure people have tried different drugs in a pipe like that, but I would think if one is willing to go all out on drug use, they are going get a pipe designed for it or make their own.
July 4, 201313 yr No clue on that either. His son wants them out of there too and he is going to help. The owner did have open heart surgery just 4 weeks ago, he is going to see if that could have been some of his dads meds. I went to google to view meth and crack pipes and they don't look like those. Those look like pipes for weed. Meth pipes apparently leave a milky white film.
July 4, 201313 yr And there is no contract between the two parties. I assume you mean there is no WRITTEN contract. If the owner gave them permission to live there then there is a verbal agreement. They are probably considered tenants and he can't just throw them out. From the information you have given us it sounds like the owner has made some poor decisions on this and he is unwilling to deal with it himself. I am not sure why you are willing to interject yourself into the situation and do the dirty work for him.
July 5, 201313 yr You don't want to get pipe tobacco too hot when you're smoking it or else it tastes like ashes and not like whichever tobacco flavor you purchased. Thereby, you don't want a carb hole in the side of your pipe, as its purpose is to let in additional air/oxygen in order to facilitate a hotter burn in the pipe. If these have carb holes in the side of them (which I'd bet a LOTTTTTT of money they do), then any normal person isn't smoking tobacco out of them. Also, as FKYW said, give them a sniff, and you'll KNOW whether or not they were smoking tobacco out of them.
July 5, 201313 yr FWI, I am thinking it's not being used for weed either. Those most certainly are used for that 99% of the time.
July 9, 201313 yr I honestly think hitting tobacco with those pipes would hurt too much. No filter and a carb hole sounds like a bad idea to me. Also does not look like a crack pipe. I was originally on board with your quote .... and was going to say Meth ... But when I did the close up ... no way. My guess is now ... "Weed" .... Someone had the best answer ... "Smell them .... " that should make it pretty easy.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.