Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Smoking pipe question

Featured Replies

Is there any reason someone would be smoking tobacco out of these two pipes?

 

Someone I know asked me to check into some "boarders" they have in their condo. They were a couple of months behind on their rent last month (I didn't ask if they still were), they have the condo in a mess with carpet stains everywhere, have their kids and grand kids coming in and out all day, and last week totaled the car of the person I know who owns the condo.

 

There are several pics of the condo and the condition, and these two stuck out big time to me. I have a feeling what they are, but what others peoples opinions, I am trying to find reasonable arguments that someone would smoke tobacco out of them. Plus, the lady boarder was at least in rehab in the past for prescription pain medication, so it's not adding up to them being used for tobacco.

 

The person I know is a very nice person, needed help with money so took these people in, he has talked about getting them out of there but he is worried they won't have another place to go. My opinion was if they have kids and grand kids and family coming and going there is a reason they don't live with family members. I can see not wanting to kick someone out on the street, as these boarders won't be able to get an apartment with their credit, but I would have thrown them out a long time ago.

 

So again, I am looking for reasonable arguments that two pipes could be used for tobacco.Pipe2.jpg

Pipe1.jpg

  • Author
Those aren't tobacco pipes...

Yes, I know, but I am trying to find out if anyone could or would be using them for stuff other than tobacco, before I take my next step.

  • Author
I think you know the answer to your question.

Yes, but I am seeing if there is a chance I may be wrong. A lot of weird people out there doing weird things, just trying to get as close to 100% sure as possible.

FWI, I am thinking it's not being used for weed either.

 

As I often jokingly tell my friends, hit the rock(clinched fist), don't smoke it.....

  • Author

There are a few things we can do on the next step: Me go over (as the owner wants them out and wants my help) and tell them what I know is going on and they have X many days to leave or I'll call the LEA, or just call the LEA and have them come in with me. Or since it's his place, ask him if I can take it (pre arranged with LEA), wear gloves and take it to the LEA for testing, but i'm not sure if that can be done as it's not his property to give his permission to take it.

There are a few things we can do on the next step: Me go over (as the owner wants them out and wants my help) and tell them what I know is going on and they have X many days to leave or I'll call the LEA, or just call the LEA and have them come in with me. Or since it's his place, ask him if I can take it (pre arranged with LEA), wear gloves and take it to the LEA for testing, but i'm not sure if that can be done as it's not his property to give his permission to take it.

 

If it were me I'd contact the LEA and ask them to escort or what they'd suggest.

I would not get involved directly especially if you suspect you would be dealing with a crackhead. If your friend wants them out the best thing is to point him in the direction of a good property law attorney. There are proper procedures to follow.

By the way what is the LEA?

I honestly think hitting tobacco with those pipes would hurt too much. No filter and a carb hole sounds like a bad idea to me. Also does not look like a crack pipe.

  • Author
I would not get involved directly especially if you suspect you would be dealing with a crackhead. If your friend wants them out the best thing is to point him in the direction of a good property law attorney. There are proper procedures to follow.

 

And there is no contract between the two parties.

Why in the world would he lend them his car?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.