Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Crash Davis has been fired

Featured Replies

I'm not sure I shouldn't be demoted or booted out of the office. If I'm the director of scouting, what the HELL was I thinking when we drafted some of these clowns?

 

I need to see you in my office... :walk:

  • Replies 49
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GT aren't you just the PR guy??

 

Things aren't always what they seem... :D

I need to see you in my office... :walk:

 

I'll be right up, with my pliers in my hand.

I'll be right up, with my pliers in my hand.

 

Just as long as they aren't in your pants... :sssh:

I'm not sure who you are undercutting, LRCW, HT, or Doc...

 

Is there an option for all of the above... :taz:

At least as hitting coach, I know I don't have anything to worry about.

Ace of the staff has been injured 3 times. 4 hitter has played a part of one game. Have zero depth anywhere. Bullpen lost their best arm that isn't the closer.

 

And the manager gets the boot? Typical.

  • Author
Ace of the staff has been injured 3 times. 4 hitter has played a part of one game. Have zero depth anywhere. Bullpen lost their best arm that isn't the closer.

 

And the manager gets the boot? Typical.

 

Manager never showed up for the games.

Everyone has gone crazy

 

:lol2:

 

Rocket ... you are better off not trying to figure it all out. Just leave this little fantasy world before your mind becomes entangled. Stick to the Reds threads. It is bad enough in there without trying to figure all this out.

Manager never showed up for the games.

 

The former manager was a busy guy. Things are getting better though and he will be around for the stretch run, but only as a spectator.

  • Author

 

The former manager was a busy guy. Things are getting better though and he will be around for the stretch run, but only as a spectator.

 

Maybe the new owner will hire you back.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.