Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Crash Davis has been fired

Featured Replies

His heart just hasn't been into running this club the past year and a half. HammerTime will be our interim manager. GT will have a full press release a little later.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
His heart just hasn't been into running this club the past year and a half. HammerTime will be our interim manager. GT will have a full press release a little later.

 

Flotsam will be our new hitting coach.

I'd say poor management has been the number one factor to the poor performance as of late. Like the timing of the much needed move.

Hey, when west coast trips are way past your tuck in time , something had to give :idunno:

Congrats HT. broad shoulders.

  • Author

We have had talks with Crash in the past, and he promised he would be more dedicated. We just haven't seen that dedication we've been looking for.

This is truly a blessing. I will do everything in my power to take this team to the next level.

Flotsam will be our new hitting coach.

 

Does anybody know where I can get a good deal on some cork??

This is truly a blessing. I will do everything in my power to take this team to the next level.

 

Glad you didn't jump the gun on being called into my office yesterday??? :lol2:

Yeah, I was in the show. I was in the show for 21 days once - the 21 greatest days of my life. You know, you never handle your luggage in the show, somebody else carries your bags. It was great. You hit white balls for batting practice, the ballparks are like cathedrals, the hotels all have room service, and the women all have long legs and brains.

Glad you didn't jump the gun on being called into my office yesterday??? :lol2:

 

It's worked out well so far. :D

This is truly a blessing. I will do everything in my power to take this team to the next level.

 

Coach, just wanted to know I'm here for you. I'll play any position, bat anywhere in the order, and do whatever it takes to help make this team a winner. I'll even warm up pitchers in the bullpen, if that's what it takes. :D

Coach, just wanted to know I'm here for you. I'll play any position, bat anywhere in the order, and do whatever it takes to help make this team a winner. I'll even warm up pitchers in the bullpen, if that's what it takes. :D

 

Glad to have a guy like this on the team. A lot of other guys should take notice of this.

Congrats HT. If you need a bench coach I am available. Or a 3rd base coach better than Chris Speirs.

 

I'd take Plantmans greenie weenie at 3rd over Speier.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.