Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Crash Davis has been fired

Featured Replies

I'd take Plantmans greenie weenie at 3rd over Speier.

 

That doesn't say much about me... Darn. Guess it's more time in the minors for me..

  • Replies 49
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That doesn't say much about me... Darn. Guess it's more time in the minors for me..

 

I can't make those kind of decisions, talk with LRCW.

  • Author
I can't make those kind of decisions, talk with LRCW.

 

 

I have named the hitting coach, but you are free to name the rest of your coaching staff.

I'd take Plantmans greenie weenie at 3rd over Speier.

 

sweet a promotion

Crash may turn up in Miami.

Crash may turn up in Miami.

 

Swimming with the fishes...

I will keep my Diamond Seats and make my comments as I see fit. I am looking forward to continued success for MJalltheWay and hope to see him at some games.

 

:popcorn:

 

In the meantime, refill please.

Terrible start to the new regime. Maybe it's just the transition period.

What are the chances HT remains the manager for the 2nd half of the season???

  • Author
What are the chances HT remains the manager for the 2nd half of the season???

 

We don't deal with probabilities or chances.

 

 

He will be given enough time to be fairly evaluated.

We don't deal with probabilities or chances.

 

 

He will be given enough time to be fairly evaluated.

 

Which means at least a week or so.

I'm not sure I shouldn't be demoted or booted out of the office. If I'm the director of scouting, what the HELL was I thinking when we drafted some of these clowns?

I'm not sure I shouldn't be demoted or booted out of the office. If I'm the director of scouting, what the HELL was I thinking when we drafted some of these clowns?

 

That's a terrific question doc.... Some of these guys are turrrible.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.