Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Crash Davis has been fired

Featured Replies

Maybe the new owner will hire you back.

 

I'm not sure I want the job. This team sucks.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not sure I want the job. This team sucks.

 

If LRCW were in charge, this post just possibly could get you re-hired.

I'm not sure I want the job. This team sucks.

No truer words ever typed.

I'm not sure I want the job. This team sucks.

 

Just needed the right guy for the job.

Just needed the right guy for the job.

 

I do have a divisional title under my belt. Let's see what you can do.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.