Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Knock knock

Featured Replies

Defense is not happy that the state submitted case law to the judge stating instructions should be for Murder 3 involving child abuse(I think I stated that correctly).

 

Bald defense and judge going at it again. Defense calls the state's late submission a "trick" and say they need more time.

  • Replies 479
  • Views 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prosecution now asking for 3rd degree murder charge which is based on child abuse.

For those claiming that GZ's decision to follow TM was in and of itself a criminal act because TM ultimately died, consider the following scenario: It's 11 pm on a Thursday night. I've finished a late dinner with clients. In order to get back to my parking garage, I decide to take a short cut that results in me walking several blocks through a section of town that has had elevated racial tension for several weeks as a result of gentrification occuring. I'm in a suit and tie. As I walk past a corner, a young black mail gets off his chair and starts following me. I get nervous that he's following me. I turn around and walk up to his face and ask him why he's following me. Words are exchanged. I swing first and am whipping the young man's butt to the point I'm on top of him and slamming his head against the sidewalk. Kid shoots me and I die. Are you telling me that my decision to stop and confront the young man as to why he is following me and am the first to swing was not a leading cause of my death? Are you telling me that the mere fact that the young man decided to follow the suit walking though "his" section of town was in and of itself a criminal act by the young man? Are you telling me that you believe the young man should go to jail because he did nothing more than follow me a couple of blocks before I stopped, approached him, hit him first and was beating him badly before he pulled out a gun and shot me?

 

That's exactly what I'm saying. Reckless, irresponsible actions on Zimmerman's part directly led to Martin's death.

 

:ohbrother:

The entire time this morning prior to lunch has been spent arguing over details as to what will be presented to the jury as far as instructions.

 

Bald defense attorney objected to almost everything and the judge finally said "no more objecting. If I'm wrong in my ruling I'm sure it will be handled in appeals."

The entire time this morning prior to lunch has been spent arguing over details as to what will be presented to the jury as far as instructions.

 

Bald defense attorney objected to almost everything and the judge finally said "no more objecting. If I'm wrong in my ruling I'm sure it will be handled in appeals."

 

This judge seems extremely biased towards the prosecution based on what I've seen.

This judge seems extremely biased towards the prosecution based on what I've seen.

 

Not sure about bias but she definitely doesn't like Mr West.

Not sure about bias but she definitely doesn't like Mr West.

 

Maybe she saw the Instagram picture before it was deleted.

Maybe she saw the Instagram picture before it was deleted.

 

What picture was that?

Not sure about bias but she definitely doesn't like Mr West.

 

Judge changed mind 3rd degree murder can no longer be considered.

One thing I find very alarming is that so many on here find it acceptable to racially profile. I seriously had thought that practice was universially thought of as unacceptable.

One thing I find very alarming is that so many on here find it acceptable to racially profile. I seriously had thought that practice was universially thought of as unacceptable.

 

Please. Again, you are confusing people's opinions towards the evidence presented with how you believe people feel about TM.

Please. Again, you are confusing people's opinions towards the evidence presented with how you believe people feel about TM.

 

Not at all. Numerous people have claimed they feel GZ did nothing wrong. That would seem to suggest they feel racially profiling is acceptable.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.