Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Knock knock

Featured Replies

Defense rests.

 

GZ has decided to not testify.

 

Rebuttal witnesses.

  • Replies 479
  • Views 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no way anyone in their right mind can honestly say they think GZ is innocent of any wrongdoing. He racially profiled a 17 year old kid, followed him, and shot and killed him. Murder 2? Maybe not, but he's definitely guilty of a crime.

There is no way anyone in their right mind can honestly say they think GZ is innocent of any wrongdoing. He racially profiled a 17 year old kid, followed him, and shot and killed him. Murder 2? Maybe not, but he's definitely guilty of a crime.

 

I think you will see him nailed on a lesser charge.

It still amazes me with all of the coverage of this trial on TV and on the net that people still follow the narrative that came out over a year ago and continue to ignore or leave out facts from the cases that has actually been presented in the trial.

I would still like to know what the burden of proof is for Manslaughter and aggravated assault. Man 2 burden does not seem to have been met.

I think you will see him nailed on a lesser charge.

 

I feel like he'll be acquitted.

It still amazes me with all of the coverage of this trial on TV and on the net that people still follow the narrative that came out over a year ago and continue to ignore or leave out facts from the cases that has actually been presented in the trial.

 

What narrative is that?

What narrative is that?
There has been solid evidence, that GZ had lost sight of TM and was on his way back to his car. TM then followed him and confronted him. Evidence suggest that TM struck GZ and was on top of him when he was shot. It is not a simple case of GZ just following TM, shooting and killing him, there was much more to the case.

 

I'm not saying TM deserved to be shot and I'm not saying that GZ deserves to escape some punishment. As I have stated several times I tend to lean towards the prosecution in most cases due to always being on that side when I've been in court. But they had a crappy case and I think the only reason they brought the case to trial was due to political pressure.

 

If Zimmerman is guilty I'm fine with a lesser charge, but Murder 2 has not been proven at all. Unless the jury votes from an emotional perspective...which juries can do.

There has been solid evidence, that GZ had lost sight of TM and was on his way back to his car. TM then followed him and confronted him. Evidence suggest that TM struck GZ and was on top of him when he was shot. It is not a simple case of GZ just following TM, shooting and killing him, there was much more to the case.

 

I'm not saying TM deserved to be shot and I'm not saying that GZ deserves to escape some punishment. As I have stated several times I tend to lean towards the prosecution in most cases due to always being on that side when I've been in court. But they had a crappy case and I think the only reason they brought the case to trial was due to political pressure.

 

If Zimmerman is guilty I'm fine with a lesser charge, but Murder 2 has not been proven at all. Unless the jury votes from an emotional perspective...which juries can do.

 

What evidence, other than GZ's statement (which is worth less than the paper it's written on IMO) suggests he was returning to his car?

What evidence, other than GZ's statement (which is worth less than the paper it's written on IMO) suggests he was returning to his car?

 

The 911 call.

He may not be guilty of 2nd degree murder but that doesn't mean he is not guilty of a lesser charge.

I agree if you're saying he may be convicted of a lesser charge, however going by the evidence presented I do not think he is guilty of even assault. Following someone, while creepy and stupid, isn't against the law.

I agree if you're saying he may be convicted of a lesser charge, however going by the evidence presented I do not think he is guilty of even assault. Following someone, while creepy and stupid, isn't against the law.

 

Criminally negligent homicide is though.

Criminally negligent homicide is though.
Is what?
Is what?

 

A crime.

 

His ignorance and negligent actions directly lead to Martin's death. At the very least he's guilty of that.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.