Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Knock knock

Featured Replies

Again, that is your opinion that GZ racially profiled TM when there is no proof whatsoever. Do I think it was ignorant for GZ to follow TM? Yes, but ignorance is not a crime. I think the media, from the beginning, has tried to make America think this was a racially motivated crime. Before this incident, I've never heard anyone referred to as a "white Hispanic". The media wants everyone to think GZ is white so we can have the classic black vs. white conflict which, of course, means that GZ was racially profiling because all white people are racist, right?

 

No, the fact that GZ made 7 911 calls to report suspicious blacks in the 6 months leading up to the incident is what tells me the whole incident was started because TM was black. Funny how he made 0 911 calls to report suspicious people of any other race.

  • Replies 479
  • Views 34.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

State says a better way of handling the situation by GZ would have been to say "hey you look suspicious - can you wait here while the police are on their way - it won't take long."

 

Come on.

No, the fact that GZ made 7 911 calls to report suspicious blacks in the 6 months leading up to the incident is what tells me the whole incident was started because TM was black. Funny how he made 0 911 calls to report suspicious people of any other race.

 

 

So what? From what we have found subsequently, TM was also a racist, wasn't he? Had GZ been black instead of a "creepy cracker", would TM have turned around and confronted him? I wonder.

So what? From what we have found subsequently, TM was also a racist, wasn't he? Had GZ been black instead of a "creepy cracker", would TM have turned around and confronted him? I wonder.

 

:lol: TM is a racist for referring to the loser that was stalking him as a cracker? Wow, next thing you're going to say is he deserved it.

 

So what? You find nothing wrong with calling the cops on someone who was minding their own business walking home because of their skin color?

Definitely did not deserve to die. Definitely not the innocent 12 year old kid in all those pictures the media put out there either.

So what? From what we have found subsequently, TM was also a racist, wasn't he? Had GZ been black instead of a "creepy cracker", would TM have turned around and confronted him? I wonder.

 

Why do you wonder?

I just think that sometimes people of the same race tend to interact with each other different than they do with people of other races.

I just think that sometimes people of the same race tend to interact with each other different than they do with people of other races.

 

Black-on-black crime is more common than black-on-white crime.

One thing I find very alarming is that so many on here find it acceptable to racially profile. I seriously had thought that practice was universially thought of as unacceptable.

 

:rolleyes:Don't fall when you climb down off your high horse.

So if there have been a rash of break ins in my neighborhood by Asians and I see an Asian person I don't recognize walking in front of my house I'm a racist if I call the cops?

So if there have been a rash of break ins in my neighborhood by Asians and I see an Asian person I don't recognize walking in front of my house I'm a racist if I call the cops?

 

If all they're doing is walking? I don't know if I'd say you're racist, but you're definitely being prejudiced.

 

If all they're doing is walking? I don't know if I'd say you're racist, but you're definitely being prejudiced.

 

I thought he said he was waking in the rain and appeared to be looking in windows.

State says there was no blood on Trayvon's hands and that shows he wasn't on top of him.

 

Not sure how he can make that leap.

 

 

 

State says a better way of handling the situation by GZ would have been to say "hey you look suspicious - can you wait here while the police are on their way - it won't take long."

 

Come on.

If that is what they are trying to sell then good luck. Sounds like they are trying to go with the "he-said, he would have said argument."

Let me say though I have quit trying to handicap jury's verdicts. It would not shock me to see a verdict of guilty with him getting the death penalty next week. You never know how jurors will react.

If that is what they are trying to sell then good luck. Sounds like they are trying to go with the "he-said, he would have said argument."

 

Closing arguments have centered on lies and the fact that GZ followed him and initiated it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.