Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds Ticket Question

Featured Replies

Stub Hub is definitely the way to go, unless you don't plan on showing up until the 3rd or 4th inning...then you could scalp a ticket.

 

If half of your crew is going to the Zoo, I'd just have them drop you off downtown at/near The Banks. You can go into one of the local establishments then walk a block or two to Great American Ballpark.

 

That's what we did last Tuesday. Parked in the underground garage next to/under the Holy Grail (paid $12), walked up a flight of stairs (there's an elevator there, too) to street-level, crossed the street to Johnny Rocket's for dinner, then walked maybe a couple hundred feet to the stadium. Don't know how it could get any more convenient!

  • Replies 36
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to the game tonight and plan on parking at the banks. Ive never parked there before, but due to the unsure weather I dont want to chance parking in Newport and walking across the bridge in the rain. What is it like getting out of the garage after the game?

Going to the game tonight and plan on parking at the banks. Ive never parked there before, but due to the unsure weather I dont want to chance parking in Newport and walking across the bridge in the rain. What is it like getting out of the garage after the game?

 

It's actually pretty easy....Longest we've ever really waited was something like 10, maybe 15 minutes. They keep it moving and have cops directing everyone usually.

Going to the game tonight and plan on parking at the banks. Ive never parked there before, but due to the unsure weather I dont want to chance parking in Newport and walking across the bridge in the rain. What is it like getting out of the garage after the game?

 

I parked in the parking garage underneath the banks on the game against the Cardinals on Sunday night a few weeks ago. I was out of the garage in 5 minutes.

Going to the game tonight and plan on parking at the banks. Ive never parked there before, but due to the unsure weather I dont want to chance parking in Newport and walking across the bridge in the rain. What is it like getting out of the garage after the game?

 

I'll be peddling beer/peanuts/soda tonight along the first base line probably. Name is Parker, feel free to say hello if you see me!

  • Author
I'll be peddling beer/peanuts/soda tonight along the first base line probably. Name is Parker, feel free to say hello if you see me!

Will you be there Sunday?

Will you be there Sunday?

 

I will be working Sunday, but I'm not sure what part of the ballpark that day. Only reason I know where I'm at tonight is because I volunteered for something a few weeks ago, with the reward being that location for tonight's game.

Will you be there Sunday?

 

I've never witnessed them win in person, so they got at least one more loss between now and the AS break :lol2:

 

If the Reds lose with Arroyo on the mound Sunda you are forever banned from attending another Reds game.

  • Author
If the Reds lose with Arroyo on the mound Sunda you are forever banned from attending another Reds game.

I'm just hoping for 11 strikeouts and some free LaRossa's!!! I'm eating LaRossa's either way but it would be nice if Buddy was paying for it!

How do you get the actual tickets when you buy off StubHub?

 

Normally you can just print them from your own computer...

I've never ordered from StubHub but you guys make it seem pretty easy and safe. Are the tickets 100% guaranteed to be legit?

I've never ordered from StubHub but you guys make it seem pretty easy and safe. Are the tickets 100% guaranteed to be legit?

Yes.

I volunteered for something a few weeks ago, with the reward being that location for tonight's game.
Is that a prime tipping zone or do people there just eat a lot? :cool:
Is that a prime tipping zone or do people there just eat a lot? :cool:

 

 

All he cares about is how much they drink.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.