Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Reds Ticket Question

Featured Replies

  • Author

Parking question: Our seats are between home and 1st base. Where is the closest place to park, I can't walk really long distances very well. I do have a anti-Guru parking hangtag, so I don't have to worry about being the subject of a parking abuse thread next week. But seriously where would be the best place to park, we are looking to get there pretty early.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Parking question: Our seats are between home and 1st base. Where is the closest place to park, I can't walk really long distances very well. I do have a anti-Guru parking hangtag, so I don't have to worry about being the subject of a parking abuse thread next week. But seriously where would be the best place to park, we are looking to get there pretty early.

 

 

I would say probably the parking garage under the banks. They have handicapped spots, and elevators that will take you to the stadium level.

  • Author
I would say probably the parking garage under the banks. They have handicapped spots, and elevators that will take you to the stadium level.

 

Thanks

  • Author

Just got tix from StubHub couldn't have been easier

Parking question: Our seats are between home and 1st base. Where is the closest place to park, I can't walk really long distances very well. I do have a anti-Guru parking hangtag, so I don't have to worry about being the subject of a parking abuse thread next week. But seriously where would be the best place to park, we are looking to get there pretty early.
If I were you, I would do like I was saying in my earlier post. That will get you directly beneath the stadium, a few feet from an elevator that takes you right up to the seats along the plaza.
Will you be there Sunday?

 

I feel very confident that I will be on the third base side, lower level tomorrow.

Is that a prime tipping zone or do people there just eat a lot? :cool:

 

All he cares about is how much they drink.

 

Mostly, but I do care if they eat peanuts too though haha!

 

Behind first base is sort of the best location because the aisles are the longest on that side, people might be a little looser with their money, tips are about the same anywhere in the lower sections. It's usually the best location, but third base line in the lower is much better than being upstairs. Incline of the steps up there are brutal somemtimes.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.