Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2013 NBA Draft

Featured Replies

Still not as much as the Lakers can offer.

 

Lakers can offer one more year not more money per year. Howard is going to get another big contract after this one so I don't think the year matters to much it isn't his last contract. Not to mention the large tax savings from going to Texas.

  • Replies 246
  • Views 27.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
One place I could see Canaan going if he is drafted in the first round is to the L.A. Clippers. Bledsoe has come in to his own and ready to make the next step elsewhere. CP3 and Sip (Canaan) have a really good relationship off the court. He is already a mentor to Isiah and people compare his game to Paul's game.

 

That would Be nice

I don't watch the NBA, K. Thats out of the way. I love drafts though. I was looking up some the people from the draft last year, man did Austin Rivers have an awful year in the NBA. I'm pretty sure I could have put up better numbers than him :lol2:

Bennett? Hahahahahahahaha

So the Cavs took a clone of a guy they already have? What?

They just want a top 5 pic next year. Typical Cavs

Shane Battier, why do you have to play for the Heat? You would be so cool if you weren't.

Hate the Bennett pick and the Porter pick. I like Bennett but he's undersized and doesn't fit a need for Cleveland. Porter isn't that athletic. If he puts on weight i think his best position would be the four. I don't think he can gaurd elite wings.

 

How Cleveland doesn't take Noel I'll never know.

Bobcats take Zeller... Thank God.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.