Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2013 NBA Draft

Featured Replies

Now that it is under a week away I'm ready to watch.

 

Most pundits are saying it's the weakest class since 2000. When you look at the names in the lottery you have to agree.

  • Replies 246
  • Views 27.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am excited about the draft too. 7:00 Thursday better come soon.

The draft has been something that I have really enjoyed paying attention too since Calipari went to Kentucky. Not as excited as this year, but still looking forward to it.

Now some are saying Noel will wind up with the Wizards.

  • Author

I had heard (BS Report Podcast I think) that the Wizards said they wouldn't draft Noel even if he fell to them. There are rumors that he has a legit shot at dropping. I have no clue if that is true or not.

Whether he goes #1 or #10 hopefully he goes into a situation where he can fully heal and succeed.

  • Author

Who do you guys think will be the best player in this draft? Simmons is in the bag for Oladipo.

Who do you guys think will be the best player in this draft? Simmons is in the bag for Oladipo.

 

It's really hard to say. I think it depends on how well Noel recovers, like Calipari said he is the best talent with the most potential. His game had a lot of growth just in his short time at UK, he should continue to develop in an NBA system.

 

 

With that said I think its a toss up. Although there is a lack of a true superstar in this draft class, I do think there are a lot of guys who are going to be contributors for years to come. The situation some of these guys get drafted to may determine who will be the best player from this class when it's all said and done.

I really like the kid from Greece, Giannis Adetokunbo.

I would love to Nerlens drop to the Pelicans

  • Author
Looks like Alex Len will go #1 now.

 

I know about him, but what is the explination for why his college team didn't do very well last year? It isn't like he was at a small school.

Looks like Alex Len will go #1 now.

 

Typical Cavs....That'll go down in history right alongside the Candyman as the worst #1 pick of all-time.

I typically don't like drafts (NBA, NFL, NHL whatever) but I'll probably tune in a little this year to see where the UofL guys might end up.

Typical Cavs....That'll go down in history right alongside the Candyman as the worst #1 pick of all-time.

 

Yeah I mean they are drafting Len because of his upside and potential? Not that he doesn't possess those things, I think he will be a solid player, but if you are drafting a Center on upside and potential wouldn't most rather go with Nerlens?

 

I think it all boils down to the fact they feel better about Len's foot than they do Nerlens knee.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.