IRS apologizes for targeting conservative groups

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only way that analogy works is if in the future you get a loner organ that is totally identical to a real one as long as you wait. That'd be pretty cool.
You really don't get it.:banghead: I was using a simple, hypothetical analogy, then you attempted to be the smartest person in the room. This not about Republicans versus Democrats, it is about an OVER REACHING Federal Govt. If you can't see that, then you never will, or you will learn the hard way.

... OK, but you know that resulted in no actual harm, right? While your approval is pending, you get to behave like a non-profit. A longer wait time is meaningless.

Sure harm was done. Your statement shows a lack of knowledge about non profits and how the IRS operates. Resources were used that could have been spent on their mission. Grants may have been missed, donors may not have provided support that they otherwise might have.

I haven't read one post in this thread so if that has been mentioned....

Some of those that are aggrieved may have had to spend money or may have incurred some unnecessary expenses. Can they sue?

I haven't read one post in this thread so if that has been mentioned....

Some of those that are aggrieved may have had to spend money or may have incurred some unnecessary expenses. Can they sue?

Hasn't been mentioned that I recall. Excellent thought. I don't know the immunity laws associated with federal agencies and high ranking officials in civil court. If you could get this in court the discovery would probably be the only way to get the whole truth.

Why should Steve Miller be fired? Just would like to hear how you reply to this to see how much you really know about the IRS and how it operates. This whole mess and much of the other BS that goes on in Washington are exactly why the country is in the mess it is. Perhaps they should abolish the IRS and then lets see how all of the freeloaders can survive, which would be those who receive government benefits of any kind.

because he's a liar .

because he's a liar .

Steve Miller is a liar about what? He was not even in charge at the time all of this nonsense took place. I still say abolish the IRS and see how all the poachers can survive. Without the IRS where does all of the money come from for the freeloader programs?