Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cubs @ Reds Series 4/22 thru 4/24/13

Featured Replies

^Leake to the pen....Let LeCure be the bulldog you bring in to get the tough outs in tight situations and allow Leake to be the long guy.

 

I wouldn't fix the rotation. It kind of goes back to the Chapman debate. The rotation doesn't need fixing. Leake is fine. Leake as a starter is way more beneficial than a reliever. Cingrani with his strikeout capability could be dangerous in the pen this year. Except I'd move him back to a starting spot next year.

  • Replies 574
  • Views 62.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reds have scored the 2nd most runs in MLB with 113 scored. I wouldn't have thought that but congrats to them!

Reds have scored the 2nd most runs in MLB with 113 scored. I wouldn't have thought that but congrats to them!

 

I think they lead the league in most 6+ runs a game but are like 2nd in most games with under 2 runs scored. So they are feast or famine so far this year

Really enjoyed my first baseball game of the season. Big thanks to everyone at Great American, especially the nice ladies who sold me those two 24-ounce cans of Yuengling and the giant coozy to put them in. Really helped things move along.

I wouldn't fix the rotation. It kind of goes back to the Chapman debate. The rotation doesn't need fixing. Leake is fine. Leake as a starter is way more beneficial than a reliever. Cingrani with his strikeout capability could be dangerous in the pen this year. Except I'd move him back to a starting spot next year.

 

I agree. Leake has been just as good as everyone else his past couple of times out. Keep him where he's at. As far as Cingrani though, I'd send him back to Triple-A. I'd want him to get regular work as a starter...mainly because of this...I don't think we're done needing a replacement. I think we got spoiled last year, with everyone always taking their turn. There's going to be something else come up (tired arm, strained groin, etc.) that's going to take one of our starters out for a bit. That's when I want him...and I want him sharp.

If you move him into the pen...that's a change he's got to adjust to. Then, if you need him to do a spot start or two (or more), now he's got to re-adjust to that. No thanks. Send him back to Louisville, let him work on his second or third pitches, and have him ready if/when something else happens to the starters.

I'd feel better with a lefty in the rotation, not named Chapman by the way.

Over/Under 26.5 strikeouts this game for both teams combined.

Game has already been delayed. Looks like the rain should move out about 1:30...

Overcast and raining in downtown Cincinnati. The sky looks like it's about 8:50 p.m.

 

Plenty of good seats available at GABP.

First pitch moved to 1:15...

Nope, lol

 

 

Why? Is it raining again?

Why? Is it raining again?

 

They are bannana phoning at the moment, and come up and said 1:15 aint happening.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.