Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cubs @ Reds Series 4/22 thru 4/24/13

Featured Replies

  • Replies 574
  • Views 62.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Atta boy Meso.

I guess it's blacked out here in Danville...

 

Don't take my word for it....I'm not watching, so I don't know for sure, but every other game has been.

I guess it's blacked out here in Danville...

 

 

Yeah, Reds aren't showing it, so the Cubs broadcast is blacked out.

Definitely needing this outing from Latos after two extra inning games putting stress on bullpen.

When Cozart does manage to make contact he grounds into a DP. That's two for him today.

At least demote Cozart to the 8 hole. I say put Paul in LF everyday, and put him in the 2 hole. Dusty won't do it though because it would mean 3 lefties in a row. I don't see how the Reds did it against righties in the 70's with Rose, Griffey and Morgan all hitting in a row.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.