Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ryle head coach

Featured Replies

I've heard the process was contacting/selecting 4 candidates, interviewing them over the next week, with a decision within two weeks.

 

I've heard Blevins is not one of the four. Truth?

  • Replies 104
  • Views 24.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dave Henley is a candidate...good friends with Demler.

Dave Henley is a candidate...good friends with Demler.

 

Wouldn't that be Henley's 3rd school in last 4 years?

Wouldn't that be Henley's 3rd school in last 4 years?

 

4th in 5:

2010 - Holmes

2011-12 - North Oldham

2013 - Eastern

2014 - Ryle??

Heard this morning from a different source that the source who told Mr about Henley was wrong. Henley inquired about the job but that was it.

 

With that said, I'd expect Ryle to start looking locally from what I heard from different source.

Heard this morning from a different source that the source who told Mr about Henley was wrong. Henley inquired about the job but that was it.

 

With that said, I'd expect Ryle to start looking locally from what I heard from different source.

 

So your three "sources" all told you something different? And you posted them all. So we are into posting rumors now? I heard from a source that has a source that his source says your source is making you lose credibility with each source you speak of, sources say..

So your three "sources" all told you something different? And you posted them all. So we are into posting rumors now? I heard from a source that has a source that his source says your source is making you lose credibility with each source you speak of, sources say..

 

Isn't 80% of what is posted on here a rumor?

So your three "sources" all told you something different? And you posted them all. So we are into posting rumors now? I heard from a source that has a source that his source says your source is making you lose credibility with each source you speak of, sources say..

 

Nope...just reporting what I hear. Things change day to day. Never stated my info to be a fact. Snapp and Blevins both were considered favorites early and Ryle contacted them early in the process but haven't since, to my knowledge.

 

If you don't want me to report what I hear, that's fine. But when your source on Henley is a well respected AD in the area, you tend to listen to what they know.

Isn't 80% of what is posted on here a rumor?

 

Rumor has it that it is more than 80%.

Dave Henley is a candidate...good friends with Demler.

 

Wally, please stop all your postings. Can't you see that people who you think are your sources are just screwing with you knowing you will eventually make a fool of yourself. Try a different profession.

Go away WALLY

Dave Henley is a candidate...good friends with Demler.

Wally, be VERY VERY careful of telling little fibs on here about Coach Henley. He did not appreciate your lies in the past on here you shared which were lies and he surely won't appreciate your current Oscar Mayer Bologna about him. I am certain he has not forgotten your last episode involving him. Wink wink

Edited by Randy Parker
Rule 8

Heard this morning from a different source that the source who told Mr about Henley was wrong. Henley inquired about the job but that was it.

 

With that said, I'd expect Ryle to start looking locally from what I heard from different source.

 

There you go again Wally. If Coach Henley gets wind of your antics AGAIN he wont be happy.

To funny.

Edited by wa wa

Wally, be VERY VERY careful of telling little fibs on here about Coach Henley. He did not appreciate your lies in the past on here you shared which were lies and he surely won't appreciate your current Oscar Mayer Bologna about him. I am certain he has not forgotten your last episode involving him. Wink wink

 

There you go again Wally. If Coach Henley gets wind of your antics AGAIN he wont be happy.

To funny.

 

It was actually one of his good friends who said he was the leading candidate for the job. Not me just throwing it out there.

 

Henley did inquire about the job. That's a fact. Know what you're talking about before you get on here posting the above garbage.

 

You're really not as good at provoking people as you think. Nice try though. Have a good weekend WaWa. You may want to focus your time else where.

Has anyone heard of a timeframe for a decision/announcement?

I was told Ryle did offer a coach, from out of the area, who is now "hedging", so that may open back up. Not sure how much time they are giving him.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.