Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Andrew Wiggins to Florida State?

Featured Replies

If he doesn't go to Kentucky, I hope he goes to Florida State.

 

I still think he goes to Kentucky though.

Some just like to try and say that they have sources or have knowledge of high profile recruits. Tryin the get fame/rich quick scheme. By doing so it gives the account more followers and what not.

 

Only thing worse than a jocksniffer is a wannabe jocksniffer.

If he doesn't go to Kentucky, I hope he goes to Florida State.

 

I still think he goes to Kentucky though.

 

Same here. He'll elevate to the next level any team he goes to obviously. I certainly don't want that team to be Kansas and ESPECIALLY not North Carolina.

ESPECIALLY not North Carolina.

 

That's really where I don't want him to go. If he goes to the Heels, my snowsuit might explode.

Some just like to try and say that they have sources or have knowledge of high profile recruits. Tryin the get fame/rich quick scheme. By doing so it gives the account more followers and what not.

 

Now wait a minute !! If that was on facebook then it has to be true, no lies/rumors are ever on fb are they? :idunno: :lol2:

If he doesn't go to Kentucky, I hope he goes to Florida State.

 

I still think he goes to Kentucky though.

 

Was sitting here thinking the same thing. Less of a chance UK has to play him if he chooses FSU over Kansas or UNC.

Jordan Brand Classic is tonight. Will he announce then......

That's really where I don't want him to go. If he goes to the Heels, my snowsuit might explode.

 

Mine would too.

Absolutely if not UK please go to FSU, you will be a minimal threat and a 9 seed for us to knock out.

If he doesn't go to Kentucky, I hope he goes to Florida State.

 

I still think he goes to Kentucky though.

 

Agreed. Tired of the Wiggins chatter. Wonder if UK had made it to the final four if we'd be so interested in this one recruit when we already have the best recruiting class EVER. All of this 40-0 talk has made us so greedy....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.