Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Andrew Wiggins to Florida State?

Featured Replies

A couple of media outlets, including ESPN, are announcing that Huntington Prep’s Andrew Wiggins will commit to Florida State.

 

 

 

 

Point Guard U @UofAPointGuardU Andrew Wiggins, the No. 1 recruit in the 2013 ESPN 100, will commit to Florida State.

1:16 AM - 13 Apr 13

 

34 Retweets 1 favorite

 

 

 

 

 

Mulitiple Outlets Reporting Andrew Wiggins to Florida State - Kentucky Wildcats Basketball - Nation of Blue - The Home to UK Fans Worldwide - Nation of Blue

I told you guys that 3 weeks ago.

  • Author

Keith Jenkins, of ESPN 2 tweets (these are the other 2 outlets)

 

 

Keith Jenkins @KJenkins_ESPN Andrew Wiggins is expected to formally announce his decision sometime during the spring signing period (Wed.-May 15).

1:10 AM - 13 Apr 13

 

 

Keith Jenkins @KJenkins_ESPN Source is "confident" in Andrew Wiggins' decision. Of course, nothing is official until Wiggins makes the formal announcement.

 

 

 

 

 

Nothing mentioned about Florida State...Only one who mentioned Florida State was Point Guard U, whoever that maybe.

Wiggins tweet something to the effect of; if you're not my family ten you don't know my recruitment. Stop the rumors.

andrew wiggins ‏@22wiggins 25m

 

Lol if you ain't in my family you know nothing about my recruitment , lol stop with the rumors

Do people get a kick out of posting false rumors for everyone to read?

 

I don't know. Did you? :lol2:

Keith Jenkins ‏@KJenkins_ESPN 11 Apr 12

 

According to sources, Nerlens Noel will sign with Georgetown

  • Author
I don't know. Did you? :lol2:

 

 

Not my fault it was wrong, just posting what I came across. Just don't know why they post something, knowing it's wrong.

 

Not my fault it was wrong, just posting what I came across. Just don't know why they post something, knowing it's wrong.

 

Just giving you a hard time man.

  • Author
Just giving you a hard time man.

 

I know! Honestly I was on facebook and this popped up, I clicked on the link and it took me to the article and I then posted it!

 

Not my fault it was wrong, just posting what I came across. Just don't know why they post something, knowing it's wrong.

 

Some just like to try and say that they have sources or have knowledge of high profile recruits. Tryin the get fame/rich quick scheme. By doing so it gives the account more followers and what not.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.