Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Greinke Breaks Collarbone In Brawl

Featured Replies

  • Replies 62
  • Views 6.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Quentin may have become one of my least favorite players after watching that. Idiot. Btw I love how Vin Scully doesn't change the pitch of his voice when the brawl starts. He is a unique man

Quentin may have become one of my least favorite players after watching that. Idiot. Btw I love how Vin Scully doesn't change the pitch of his voice when the brawl starts. He is a unique man

 

 

Sure looks like Greinke is the idiot in this scenario to me.

Sure looks like Greinke is the idiot in this scenario to me.

 

 

Not if he's protecting Kemp. Plus as Scully noted, in a one run game on a 3-2 pitch in the 6th inning...why retaliate then? And then you hear that Quentin has been hit more than anyone else because he doesn't move out of the way and I have to question why Greinke is the idiot.

Edited by PurplePride92
Misspelled hear.....smh.....I am so ashamed.

Quentin will get pegged again at the next opportunity. I'd hit him every chance I got until Greinke comes back if I were the Dodgers.

I'd say Greinke is an idiot for lowering his shoulder and taking Quentin head on, should have side stepped and then attacked. Probably wouldn't get hurt either.

 

I wonder what Greinke said.

 

Heard there was bad blood between them before this. 3rd time Greinke's hit Quentin.

I'd say Greinke is an idiot for lowering his shoulder and taking Quentin head on, should have side stepped and then attacked. Probably wouldn't get hurt either.

 

I wonder what Greinke said.

 

Heard there was bad blood between them before this. 3rd time Greinke's hit Quentin.

 

Agreed on the lowering his shoulder part.

 

We video montage of the other 3 times Greinke hit him. Is it coincidence or intentional???? Very intriguing.

 

Makes me wonder what Quentin's stats against Greinke look like.

Hit me once shame on you, hit me twice shame on me, hit me 3 times it's on. If you are going to throw at a guy repeatedly you run the risk of getting the bad end of a brawl, unless you're Nolan Ryan.

Kemp is the biggest baby involved IMO, the pitch that was near his head was clearly a breaking ball that got away and not thrown with malice.

I love watching the umpires in those situations. They all, in unison, slowly walked toward the middle of the brawl. The 1st base ump put his hands in his pocket. Front row seats.

Greinke never played football is my guess, unless he was the QB. Weaksauce.

Hit me once shame on you, hit me twice shame on me, hit me 3 times it's on. If you are going to throw at a guy repeatedly you run the risk of getting the bad end of a brawl, unless you're Nolan Ryan.

 

As noted earlier there is about 0 chance he was trying to hit him on a 3-2 pitch in the 6th inning of a one run game. I can't find the tweet right now, but I saw earlier Quentin said it was something Greinke said after hitting him rather than the act of hitting him that sent him out there. I agree with Mattingly that Quentin should sit until Greinke can play.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.