Campbell County 15 Pendleton County 0 (Four Innings)

Center Fielder for CC has a cannon...

TheOwenFive, your daughter is a nice looking, young pitcher. Best of luck to you all the rest of the way.

Thanks! Now if we could get her to throw at games like she does at lessons! LOL She is a "careful" pitcher:( Hopefully she will build her confidence and grow out of that!

Yes the Rice girl is quite the athlete!!! She saved the shut out with the throw to home:) The Lady Cats kept playing and didn't give up, I wish we played them more often, with how close we are to each other:)

Thanks! Now if we could get her to throw at games like she does at lessons! LOL She is a "careful" pitcher:( Hopefully she will build her confidence and grow out of that!

Yes the Rice girl is quite the athlete!!! She saved the shut out with the throw to home:) The Lady Cats kept playing and didn't give up, I wish we played them more often, with how close we are to each other:)

Yep, that was our opportunity for a big inning..that throw killed our momentum.

Thanks...I'm proud of the way our girls played to the end. I couldn't believe it had been so long since the two schools had played softball.

Warning...shameless brag. A big shout out to CCHS sophmore Hanna Owen on pitching her first career shutout. Finally, a gorgeous night for some softball:ylsuper:

Congrats TOF on your daughters success. Your daughter works hard and it is starting to show. Keep it up