Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michelle Obama calls Ware

Featured Replies

  • Replies 45
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
How do you know she doesn't call a soldier? How do you know she doesn't call other injured people?

 

How do you know she does.

  • Author

I must have missed where she called Nerlens Noel. Wait, she didn't. His injury is worse.

 

Did she call the mom of the baby who was shot in the stroller?

 

Did she call the family who had their baby killed by pit bulls?

 

No she didn't. Why?

I must have missed where she called Nerlens Noel. Wait, she didn't. His injury is worse.

 

Did she call the mom of the baby who was shot in the stroller?

 

Did she call the family who had their baby killed by pit bulls?

 

No she didn't. Why?

 

 

Because they aren't black. Oh wait, you said Noel. He's black too so race is out of the equation.

  • Author
Because they aren't black. Oh wait, you said Noel. He's black too so race is out of the equation.

 

I'm just listing people who have been in the news lately for tragedies that made major news. Not trying to be race card.

I'm just listing people who have been in the news lately for tragedies that made major news. Not trying to be race card.

 

You started this thread so I am trying to cover all of the bases. It is well known how you feel about Michelle Obama's perceived favortism towards blacks. :D

 

Truthfully I have no idea why she called. I guess she was watching the game and like millions and millions of people she thought Kevin Ware would never walk again and she felt touched enough to use her executive privilege and call him.

 

 

Crap, I guess your next thread will be how much she cost US taxpayers to make that phone call. :lol2:

 

 

 

Just messing with you mtnref.:D

So does she call all injured or just pick and choose. What is the difference between him or some soldier with a leg blown off. Does she call all them too.

 

Kevin Ware: I don't quite remember call from Michelle Obama - TODAY News

 

First, when I saw who started the thread, there was no doubt what the angle was.

 

Second, I assume you would prefer she didn't call him at all? Surely you aren't saying that if she visited an injured soldier in the hospital, that action means she must visit every injured soldier in every hospital? What is your complaint with her calling Ware?

  • Author
First, when I saw who started the thread, there was no doubt what the angle was.

 

Second, I assume you would prefer she didn't call him at all? Surely you aren't saying that if she visited an injured soldier in the hospital, that action means she must visit every injured soldier in every hospital? What is your complaint with her calling Ware?

 

Because she don't do the same for everyone. If so we would hear it in the news. Nerlens had a more serious injury, she didn't call him.

 

She does pick and choose, so how does she do that.

 

The only thing I agree with her is bringing in Jackie Robinson widow to the WH to celebrate the movie. Mrs. Robinson seemed very humble and good of mind to be 90 yrs old.

"Michelle Obama Cures Cancer"

 

...I didn't read anything about her curing amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. Does she have

something against Lou Gehrig?? And where is she on the whole Jerry Kid's issues. Is she some sort of Dean Martin fan???

I may be in the minority but I personally could care less who she calls and for what reason.

At what point is this just trolling?

At what point is this just trolling?

 

When you mix politics and sports. You see the President's jumper this past week? Hideous. Looked like Archie Goodwin from deep.

Because she don't do the same for everyone. If so we would hear it in the news. Nerlens had a more serious injury, she didn't call him.

 

She does pick and choose, so how does she do that.

 

The only thing I agree with her is bringing in Jackie Robinson widow to the WH to celebrate the movie. Mrs. Robinson seemed very humble and good of mind to be 90 yrs old.

 

Unrealistic.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.