Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michelle Obama calls Ware

Featured Replies

President Obama would have called but he was probably out scheduling basketball shooting lessons and she was making sure that Obamacare wouldn't have to cover it :D . I guess that is all well and fine but lets face it, that was a great pr move. Ware's injury has been front and center in the news.

I have to say with the way that I feel about the Obama's that I may have hung up on her, and that's all that I have to say about that.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Barbara Bush had called an injured player, would we have this thread?

 

Probably not, but in fairness to mt. ref this was a national story on the Today Show. Not some off-the-wall flame throwing site.

Probably not, but in fairness to mt. ref this was a national story on the Today Show. Not some off-the-wall flame throwing site.

 

In fairness to Michelle Obama, Kevin Ware had six inches of bone sticking out of his leg during a nationally televised game, which has been (right or wrong) headline news for the better part of a week.

In fairness to Michelle Obama, Kevin Ware had six inches of bone sticking out of his leg during a nationally televised game, which has been (right or wrong) headline news for the better part of a week.

 

Ok. I could care less.

Because she don't do the same for everyone. If so we would hear it in the news. Nerlens had a more serious injury, she didn't call him.

She does pick and choose, so how does she do that.

 

The only thing I agree with her is bringing in Jackie Robinson widow to the WH to celebrate the movie. Mrs. Robinson seemed very humble and good of mind to be 90 yrs old.

 

Are you serious? How was Nerlens injury worse?

Why in God's name do you care who Michelle Obama calls?

...........

Ok. I could care less.

 

The relevancy of this entire conversation is questionable.

If Barbara Bush had called an injured player, would we have this thread?

 

And this has to do with what ?? :sarcastic: Now I am done.

This thread makes me :lol2: Thanks mountainref.

If Barbara Bush had called an injured player, would we have this thread?

 

If she had called a UK player, we might have a thread, but it would have a completely different tone.

I must have missed where she called Nerlens Noel. Wait, she didn't. His injury is worse.

 

Did she call the mom of the baby who was shot in the stroller?

 

Did she call the family who had their baby killed by pit bulls?

 

No she didn't. Why?

 

Would you care if it wasn't a Louisville player? No. :lol2:

I must have missed where she called Nerlens Noel. Wait, she didn't. His injury is worse.

 

Not trying to kill your buzz my man but Nerlens injury in no way shape or form was worst. It was bad don't get me wrong, but Wares is one of those timeless tragic sporting injuries you will remember for a lifetime. Very Joe Theisman esc.

Are you serious? How was Nerlens injury worse?

 

:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.