Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

American Athletic Conference is the name of the former Big East

Featured Replies

It sounds like a fake AAU league. Cheap knockoff. AAC. Wack juice.

I would have preferred American Metro Conference or American Metropolitan Conference, which they also toyed with, since all of the schools in the new conference, with the exception of ECU, are metropolitan universities.

 

This one works for me, though. No regional affiliation and no number.

I would have preferred American Metro Conference or American Metropolitan Conference, which they also toyed with, since all of the schools in the new conference, with the exception of ECU, are metropolitan universities. This one works for me, though.

 

They wouldnt have been able to use the acronym AMC for that as the movie company has the rights to it.

It sounds like a fake AAU league. Cheap knockoff. AAC. Wack juice.

 

Ewww.

I'm OK being in the Double A.

^Won't take much for UofL to change their logos for the year after...

I don't think the name is good but I don't really have any suggestions for a "good" conference name.

TmTOzWM.png

 

meh.

 

There's no way that's real, right? It looks EXACTLY like the ACC logo.

A statement I saw from conference "leadership" said that they were going to brand themselves as The American rather then the AAC. Either way Louisville can't get out of it quick enough as far as I'm concerned.

I think they should have gone with "The American Conference" They could have gone by TAC :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.