Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mark Cuban may draft Brittney Griner

Featured Replies

I saw it on Sportscenter and they are asking people to hashtag #GrinerNBA and to tweet to them what you think about it. So I did. I hate ESPN more and more each day.

 

Oh yea I didn't mean for it to sound like I was blaming you. I saw it on the LEAD on Sportcenter today. Just goofy.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Oh yea I didn't mean for it to sound like I was blaming you. I saw it on the LEAD on Sportcenter today. Just goofy.

 

 

It's all good, homey.

If I was going to draft a woman it would be Elena Delle Donne.

It's Mark Cuban, hype-man extraordinaire. He just got himself an ESPN article with his name in the headline. Mission accomplished.

 

 

Mark Cuban is no Flava Flav; the original hype man

I would take Skylar Diggins for my own personal reasons.

On the other hand, couldn't it help women's basketball by publicizing one of the game's best basketball players?

 

I don't think so. Again, I think it reminds people of the disparity.

Griner reminds me of the chic in the movie Hangover II. The stripper in Thailand who wasn't what she seemed.

Griner reminds me of the chic in the movie Hangover II. The stripper in Thailand who wasn't what she seemed.

 

:lol2:

  • Author
I knew somebody out there read ESPNW. Didn't know you were a preferred subscriber, PP92.

 

 

:lol:

 

 

 

I follow Jemele on twitter and Facebook and she just released this story. That's my story and I am sticking to it.

For the first time in a decade I turned on a WNBA game tonight because Griner was playing. It took me about 2 minutes to see what a farce the idea she can compete with men AT ANY LEVEL is.

 

She was being guarded by a 6'4ish fat girl and had no chance of getting where she wanted on the block. Struggled to even get a turnaround shot off - against a fat girl who can't jump.

 

Come on.

For the first time in a decade I turned on a WNBA game tonight because Griner was playing. It took me about 2 minutes to see what a farce the idea she can compete with men AT ANY LEVEL is.

 

She was being guarded by a 6'4ish fat girl and had no chance of getting where she wanted on the block. Struggled to even get a turnaround shot off - against a fat girl who can't jump.

 

Come on.

 

When you're 6'4ish and fat there's no need to play D...

For the first time in a decade I turned on a WNBA game tonight because Griner was playing. It took me about 2 minutes to see what a farce the idea she can compete with men AT ANY LEVEL is.

 

She was being guarded by a 6'4ish fat girl and had no chance of getting where she wanted on the block. Struggled to even get a turnaround shot off - against a fat girl who can't jump.

 

Come on.

 

I thought Danielle Adams was 6'4" but she's only 6'1" and listed at 239. I think the listed weight is a fib.

For the first time in a decade I turned on a WNBA game tonight because Griner was playing. It took me about 2 minutes to see what a farce the idea she can compete with men AT ANY LEVEL is.

 

She was being guarded by a 6'4ish fat girl and had no chance of getting where she wanted on the block. Struggled to even get a turnaround shot off - against a fat girl who can't jump.

 

Come on.

 

So she's the Chris Bosh of the WNBA? Has anyone ever seen Griner and Bosh at the same time?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.