April 3, 201313 yr Mark Cuban would give Brittney Griner opportunity with Dallas Mavericks - ESPN Dallas I liked Mark Cuban until this story came out. Dumbest. Thing. I. Have. Ever. Heard. I hope he does draft her and that Nate Robinson........dunks on her.
April 3, 201313 yr Author @Brittney4Griner: Mark Cuban may draft Brittney Griner Mark Cuban may draft Brittney Griner - ESPN ... I would hold my own! Lets do it
April 3, 201313 yr What a waste of a draft pick that would be. I don't care if she was Ms. Irrelevant, drafted with the last pick. I mean, there's a real high demand in the NBA for 6'8" players that can't do anything but post right?
April 3, 201313 yr Who could she guard? She would get worked by even the worst center in the NBA. I'm not being a jerk here, but let's be honest. She would get worked by an average D3 center.
April 3, 201313 yr It's Mark Cuban, hype-man extraordinaire. He just got himself an ESPN article with his name in the headline. Mission accomplished.
April 3, 201313 yr Mark Cuban would give Brittney Griner opportunity with Dallas Mavericks - ESPN Dallas I liked Mark Cuban until this story came out. Dumbest. Thing. I. Have. Ever. Heard. I hope he does draft her and that Nate Robinson........dunks on her. How foolish to even suggest such a thing. That's what happens when your team is irrelevant, you find someway to get in the news.
April 3, 201313 yr It's Mark Cuban, hype-man extraordinaire. He just got himself an ESPN article with his name in the headline. Mission accomplished. He has no intentions of drafting Griner as you said. Just a marketing ploy.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.