March 31, 201313 yr :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :lol: I second this Come on UK fans. Everybody get in on the fun. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
March 31, 201313 yr Good for Louisville. They have looked like the class of the tournament since the first game and it's hard to imagine them not winning it. I'd give Syracuse a shot at it, but none of the others. I think the title stays in the state where it belongs.
March 31, 201313 yr Come on UK fans. Everybody get in on the fun. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: I can take it but for you to say UK fans to laugh at Duke fans... This year.... Oh well.. Louisville played great, Duke played worse than they did against Miami this year.
March 31, 201313 yr Lets go Cards!!!! Lets not go that far... Edited March 31, 201313 yr by True blue (and gold) Rule 2 violation in quote
March 31, 201313 yr Congrats to the BGP Louisvile fans :thumb:, your team has dominated this tournament and deserves the final four, no question. (p.s.- enjoy it this season bc the Wildcats are coming at ya next year....:popcorn:)
March 31, 201313 yr I can take it but for you to say UK fans to laugh at Duke fans... This year.... Oh well.. Louisville played great, Duke played worse than they did against Miami this year. Karma. :lol2:
March 31, 201313 yr Lets go Cards!!!! Read the sticky at the top of the forum before you get the Bye Bye. Edited March 31, 201313 yr by True blue (and gold) Rule 2 violation in quote
March 31, 201313 yr Again it shows what Doug Gottlieb know of the 4 guys on the CBS set of course he was the only one of the 4 to pick Duke.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.