Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Report: Deal done, Romo gets more guaranteed money than Flacco

Featured Replies

  • Author

I am glad to see this, the Cowboys should be very entertaining the next few years!

I think Romo sucks. I must not be on the same NFL Network that Jerry is on.

  • Author
I think Romo sucks. I must not be on the same NFL Network that Jerry is on.

 

Most of the NFL experts think Romo is NOT the problem in Dallas.

6 more years of no playoff wins for the Cowboys. I can live with that.

Most of the NFL experts think Romo is NOT the problem in Dallas.

 

Then they must turn their TV's off in the 4th quarter. And Jerry is the problem in Dallas. But Romo isn't enough to overcome him.

I'm not a Cowboys fan in any way. Their problem isn't with the guys cashing the checks...it's with the guy writing the checks.

Just imagine if Mark Cuban own the Cowboys how much better they would be...Jerry can't get out of his own way.

Most of the NFL experts think Romo is NOT the problem in Dallas.

 

I don't think he is a bad QB, but he sure has had problems winning big games.

I am glad to see this, the Cowboys should be very entertaining the next few years!

I wonder how many people who think this was a bad deal, too much spent on a QB who hasn't done much are also ones who think Dalton should be one of the players the Bengals make sure they re-sign next year for big money.

 

Just curious since I've read on here so much about how Mike Brown needs to save money to re-sign AJ, Geno and Dalton.....I think it should be interesting if the Bengaals blow money on Dalton.

  • Author
I wonder how many people who think this was a bad deal, too much spent on a QB who hasn't done much are also ones who think Dalton should be one of the players the Bengals make sure they re-sign next year for big money.

 

Just curious since I've read on here so much about how Mike Brown needs to save money to re-sign AJ, Geno and Dalton.....I think it should be interesting if the Bengaals blow money on Dalton.

 

A lot of it depends on the year Dalton has. Additionally, I see the Bengals possibly letting Dalton test the FA market just to show him his value much like they did with Smith.

As a lifetime Cowboy fan I think this stinks. Little game Tony is just that, a QB who is great when the game means nothing and a below average QB, when the game has meaning.

 

 

The biggest problem with the Boys is Jerry's ego.

 

 

Y! SPORTS

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.