Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Report: Deal done, Romo gets more guaranteed money than Flacco

Featured Replies

I think he is. He's done nothing since he's been at Dallas. Not even worth the money he's getting paid but he's still getting paid. Theirs better QB's in the league than Romo...Roders, Flacco, Schaub, among others...

Romo is one of the top QB's in the league, usually ending up top ten in statistics. That said, he doesn't have that special "something" that can take over a game and lead his team to a win in a big game consistently.

  • Author

I think Romo is definitely middle of the pack. Like so many other QBs, it would be nice to see them in a different system or with a different team. For example, I wonder how Romo would have done with the Ravens last year? The 49ers? Pats? And frankly the Bengals?

The problem is that he's being paid like he's an elite quarterback. I know we hate that word. But whatever we define it as....he ain't it.

  • Author
The problem is that he's being paid like he's an elite quarterback. I know we hate that word. But whatever we define it as....he ain't it.

 

Agree and that is why I like this signing because the Cowboys won't have the cap space to sign enough talent to surround Romo and overcome Jerry Jones. Makes it very entertaining for a non-Cowboy fan.

Before cutting a back up wide receiver and restructuring the tenth contract the boys only had 180,000 to spend.

 

They signed a safety and a linebacker with the money they got from the two above moves.

I like Romo as part of Dallas and think he can continue to be successful, but they (the team) will never reach potential with that owner.

The problem is that he's being paid like he's an elite quarterback. I know we hate that word. But whatever we define it as....he ain't it.

Bingo!!! He is far from elite. He puts up good numbers until they have a big game and then he folds like a lawn chair.

 

He is being overpaid by about 75 million.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.