Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marquette 74 Butler 72

Featured Replies

The basket interference call that negated the "and 1 " possibility for BU was the correct call.

Marquette plays with a toughness, both mentally and physically, that is very impressive.

So we agree that he has no ball skills that would cause you to say "let's have him take it from 22 feet?"

 

Definitely not the guy to take this shot, just saying from a "points scored perspective", not their worst offensive player. Nothing more, nothing less.

Tough loss for Butler, I was really pulling for them. When U.K. is not involved I always pull for Brad Stevens.

Hate seeing Marquette and Williams advance. Nearly an epic collapse that had us all at the party I was at on the edge of our seats.

Hate seeing Marquette and Williams advance. Nearly an epic collapse that had us all at the party I was at on the edge of our seats.

You don't like Buzz Williams? Blasphemy...

Great game! I was very torn on this one. I was wearing both my Marquette and Butler sweatshirts. In the end, my inner 21-yr-old college self and memories of the games at the Bradley Center won out.

But HATED to see Butler lose. Really like Brad Stevens, really like those Butler players, and I think they are overall a better team this year.

Buzz' wife had to have an appendectomy while in Lexington.

 

Crazy weekend for Buzz.

They also got a very bad call that led to Marquette taking the lead with about a minute to go. The Butler player got a clean rebound and an official with a poor view called over the back, which seent Marquette to the line for the go ahead 2 points.

The rebounder was Woods, from Eastern HS, I believe. I also thougt it was an iffy call.

You don't like Buzz Williams? Blasphemy...

Nope. I thought the dancing at WVU was borderline childish and it rubbed me the wrong way. Then he had to go on and beat MSU last season ;)

Nope. I thought the dancing at WVU was borderline childish and it rubbed me the wrong way. Then he had to go on and beat MSU last season ;)

 

He was dancing because that's what he does. You'd love the guy if you spent 5 minutes talking to him...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.