March 17, 201313 yr Louisville wins the Big East by outscoring Syracuse by 33 points over the last 15 1/2 minutes of the game. Will they be the overall #1 seed?
March 17, 201313 yr Back-to-back Big East tourney titles for the Cards. Very impressive. Congrats to them & the Cards fans on BGP. Except Getslow, of course.
March 17, 201313 yr That is what you call a comeback. By the way, I think that the Cards have found their stroke at the right time. VERY HAPPY CARDINAL FAN RIGHT NOW !!! :dancingpa
March 17, 201313 yr Louisville wins the Big East by outscoring Syracuse by 33 points over the last 15 1/2 minutes of the game. Will they be the overall #1 seed? I believe so.
March 17, 201313 yr Louisville wins the Big East by outscoring Syracuse by 33 points over the last 15 1/2 minutes of the game. Will they be the overall #1 seed? They should be for sure. Wow. Are Kansas and UL the only top 10 teams(and Gonzaga) that won their tourney?
March 17, 201313 yr UL didn't cut the nets down. Someone one Twitter said that Tom Crean was en route with his Indiana team to cut them down.
March 17, 201313 yr Gonzaga is #1, they should be the #1 overall seed. I still don't see UL bumping IU from Indianapolis. Boeheim sat on his butt in the second half, he should have gotten a tech when Louisville got it within a possession or two. Impressive run by the Cards, they got the Cuse on their heels and Cuse's guards just wilted.
March 17, 201313 yr Gonzaga is #1, they should be the #1 overall seed. I still don't see UL bumping IU from Indianapolis. Boeheim sat on his butt in the second half, he should have gotten a tech when Louisville got it within a possession or two. Impressive run by the Cards, they got the Cuse on their heels and Cuse's guards just wilted. Gonzaga may be the #1 overall seed however I do see them being the first #1 seed to go out. I have a hard time trusting them with a ranking like that but then again everyone is losing and they are not...
March 17, 201313 yr UL's resume pales in comparison to Indiana's. I think that is why they will not bump IU from Indy.
March 17, 201313 yr Author UL's resume pales in comparison to Indiana's. I think that is why they will not bump IU from Indy. How does UL's resume pale to IU's?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.