Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ohio State 67 Indiana 58

Featured Replies

Best part: IU cut down the nets after the game.

 

 

 

 

Seriously.

 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Best part: IU cut down the nets after the game.

 

 

 

 

Seriously.

 

IU is a joke. They want everyone to include them in the "blue-bloods" programs, and they go and do idiotic garbage like that. Seriously, if they want to be treated like a historic program, they need to act like one.

In all honesty I did not know teams cut down nets for regular season conference championships. Maybe it is customary but I do not recall Murray State doing it.

Edited by bugatti

In all honesty I did not know teams cut down nets for regular season conference championships. Maybe it is customary but I do not recall Murray State doing it

 

If it is customary, I wasn't aware of it either. But if it is customary, I won't make fun of them. The timing in this particular instance isn't the greatest though.

In all honesty I did not know teams cut down nets for regular season conference championships. Maybe it is customary but I do not recall Murray State doing it

 

It is certainly not customary after a loss :lol2:

I am not shocked. I guess it is a symbolic thing for their seniors, but I wouldn't want it. I have a buddy that is HUGE IU fan. Even he couldn't defend getting Sweet 16 tournament rings :lol:

 

:thumb: I agree, especially honoring a NCAA sweet sixteen. What are they, a high school girl on her birthday? :popcorn:. There is a long standing and proud tradition at IU and that just cheapened it imo. Should cutting the nets down be senior night tradition the o.k but I am with you in that I wouldn't want it.

Ohio State is the most overrated team in the country. :poop::poop::poop::lol2:

^The net cutting had nothing to do with senior night....

 

How do you figure? It was part of the post game senior night ceremony to celebrate the B1G title...

Still feel like somehow Indiana will end up winning the National Championship. I'm hoping for someone like Georgetown, Miami, Michigan State, Michigan, Ohio State, Gonzaga, but I just don't see it. Mixed with UK's tough year it will undoubtedly be one of Indiana, Louisville, Duke or Kansas.

How do you figure? It was part of the post game senior night ceremony to celebrate the B1G title...

 

It was for winning a share of the B1G title.

It was for winning a share of the B1G title.

 

And done for the seniors who just spoke to the crowd. It was part of the senior night celebration, and was planned before the game. Doesn't change the fact it was stupid at best, but to say it wasn't part of senior night when it was done during the senior night ceremony is just as stupid...

Not even the refs could save the home team in this one.

 

On one play the announcers counted four fouls committed by an Indiana player and the refs call none, they instead gave the Buckeyes a timeout, that was called after the fouls were committed.

Not even the refs could save the home team in this one.

 

On one play the announcers counted four fouls committed by an Indiana player and the refs call none, they instead gave the Buckeyes a timeout, that was called after the fouls were committed.

 

That actually was helping out Ohio State. :lol:

 

In late game situations, if you've got the ball and the lead, you'd prefer they not call the fouls and allow more time to come off the clock.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.