Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ohio State 67 Indiana 58

Featured Replies

I am not an OSU basketball fan but I was tonight, can't stand IU or Crean. Anyway, OSU played a great game tonight and I thought that T. Motta had some great matchups during this one. I thought that Motta far outcoached Crean. I love to watch the OSU point guard (Craft) play, he is one of my favorite players in the country to watch.

Didn't get to see the game can anyone else give a recap here?

Didn't get to see the game can anyone else give a recap here?

 

Ohio State outplayed them in every aspect.....Tied at the half, OSU got out to a small lead about midway through the second, then made a nice run to stretch it to 11 right around the 3:30-4:00 mark. IU cut it to 6 I believe at one point, but got no closer. Seemed like the officials really swallowed the whistle at the end while IU was trying to foul.

Oladipo looked lost out there.

Looks like we are heading to 3+ teams with 5 losses as a #1 seed. If Gonzaga drops a game - and they shouldn't - it could be all 4.

 

Box score shows Home Depot with 7 points and 6 rebounds. There goes his Player of the Year chances. I guess he could have a huge game in Ann Arbor this weekend. Zeller with 17 points and 4 rebounds. How in the hell did he end up with just 4 rebounds? Will Sheehey had 4 rebouns also. The recap of the game also says Indiana has not won the Big 10 outright since 1993. Wow.

Best part: IU cut down the nets after the game.

 

 

 

 

Seriously.

Best part: IU cut down the nets after the game.

 

 

 

 

Seriously.

I am not shocked. I guess it is a symbolic thing for their seniors, but I wouldn't want it. I have a buddy that is HUGE IU fan. Even he couldn't defend getting Sweet 16 tournament rings :lol:
Looks like we are heading to 3+ teams with 5 losses as a #1 seed. If Gonzaga drops a game - and they shouldn't - it could be all 4.

 

Box score shows Home Depot with 7 points and 6 rebounds. There goes his Player of the Year chances. I guess he could have a huge game in Ann Arbor this weekend. Zeller with 17 points and 4 rebounds. How in the hell did he end up with just 4 rebounds? Will Sheehey had 4 rebouns also. The recap of the game also says Indiana has not won the Big 10 outright since 1993. Wow.

 

Took me 5 minutes to figure that out but finally got it.......

Really thought Shannon Scott was the difference down the stretch. Matta is finally realizing he needs to be on the floor with Craft and not simply his backup. Ravanel is also giving them a lot more production than Amir Williams in the middle and has been getting more clock lately...

Cutting down the nets for a shared confrence title is laughable. IU is so desperate to be "back" it's not even funny, it's just pathetic. Call me harsh, ignorant, etc. I would be embarrassed if that were UK getting sweet sixteen rings last year, and cutting the nets for a shared confrence title this year.

agree with GT, Shannon Scott, while limited in the shooting department, made a huge impact on this game. I think they only credited him with 4 steals but it seemed like he had more than that. I also thought Thompson played really well in the first half as well. The problem with OSU is they have one consistant scorer in Thomas and the rest of the team is very inconsistant. Craft came through with some clutch baskets last night and has played better the past few weeks. It is very tough to win on the road in the Big 10, or for any league for that matter, but this was a great win for OSU.

Very impressive win for tOSU. Craft his some shots that I never see him make throughout the second half, he was huge. I know this is an obvious statement at this point, but I really question Cody Zeller at the next level. If he's getting pushed around now...

Very impressive win for tOSU. Craft his some shots that I never see him make throughout the second half, he was huge. I know this is an obvious statement at this point, but I really question Cody Zeller at the next level. If he's getting pushed around now...

 

I wouldn't be surprised to see him stay all four years at IU. The more I watch him, the more apparent it becomes that he won't last in the NBA. Might as well enjoy the overhyped media love while ya can.

Very impressive win for tOSU. Craft his some shots that I never see him make throughout the second half, he was huge. I know this is an obvious statement at this point, but I really question Cody Zeller at the next level. If he's getting pushed around now...

 

If he is going to leave he needs to leave now, but I could see him hanging around like his brother. Tyler is doing better than I expected him to though.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.