Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Top 5 All Time at Holmes High School

Featured Replies

This came up in the Bolden Beal thread.

 

Top 5 all-time at Holmes?

 

Obvious are Beal and Schloemer.

 

Bob Barton?

Pittman?

Hill?

Who from the 90s?

Jack Jennings

Charlie Perry

  • Replies 55
  • Views 21.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Noise going on now that Pittman is getting talk of being a pro prospect. He would be #1 then, right?

Can't leave Leo Foster off the list.

BINGO has to be in the top 5..

Bingo Jennings HAS to be in the top 5.

 

Bing... lol

Noise going on now that Pittman is getting talk of being a pro prospect. He would be #1 then, right?

 

If I had to pick one from that era (based solely upon high school performance) I would go with Ricardo Johnson over Pittman.

In my era.

 

Schloemer

Beal

Jennings

R. Johnson

Bolden

 

This team would be pretty good.

I'm only 25 so I don't know much before 2000, but for the past 13 years I'd say:

 

James Bolden

Arrez Henderson

Austin Hill

Ricardo Johnson

Elijah Pittman

 

You talk about a team that would be tough to score on.

I'm going with

 

 

Guppy

Brad Carr

Davey Hite

Fozzie Bear

Ron Washington

Noise going on now that Pittman is getting talk of being a pro prospect. He would be #1 then, right?

 

Not surprised by this. First time I ever saw him enter a game as a sub early in his H.S. days I said to myself, "Doggone look at the wingspan on that kid, I'm seeing pro in his future". He had a confident look on his face that screamed this as well. Hope it all really works out for him and that he matures into a significant pro player.

I'm going with

 

 

Guppy

Brad Carr

Davey Hite

Fozzie Bear

Ron Washington

 

OMG! Fozzie Bear... Blast from my past. I miss Steve. Anyone know if he is still around? Maybe the best player to come out of 9th district... Lol

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.